The Long Night @ Blue Hole 04/13/2018

Information about past games.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The Long Night @ Blue Hole 04/13/2018

Post by Dominum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 pm

A 16+ hour night start, non stop scenario.

Or use 949 Richardsons Lake Rd Warrenville, SC 29851

Date:
Friday, April 13th and Saturday, April 14th

Price:
$25

Itinerary:
Friday:
1800 Registration and Chrono open
1930 Safety Briefing begins
2000 Game start
Saturday:
1300 Game Ends

Cycle yourselves out in shifts for meals and sleep, or better yet, eat and sleep in the field.

Scenario:
Each faction will have one permanent respawn that will not change and cannot be captured. There will be capturable respawns that may change hands throughout the game. The game itself will continue non stop, you may, if needed, return to the parking lot briefly to eat and/or sleep. Doing so in the field us preferable, however bear in mind eyepro rules may never be violated. Establishing a CoC for each faction and planning shifts for eating and sleeping, as well as common, is recommended. Long games of this nature are won by the faction with better communications and logistics. Objectives and spawn locations will be briefed on site.

Rules:

Night Game Rules (In effect after sunset and before sunrise):
-EVERYTHING on the field will be SEMI-AUTO ONLY during the night portion of play EXCEPT anything that has a 0 MED (under 300 FPS w/.25gs) AND is firing glowing tracer rounds.
-A colored glow stick (chemical or electric) is required to participate (it will be your dead rag)
-A flashlight of some kind is required (in case you or someone near you needs to be able to see in an emergency situation)

-All friendlies are medics
-Mandatory three minute bleed out
-All AOSC rules apply (They can be found here: Click Here )
-Radios are highly recommended
-Dress for one faction or the other per the rules, you mix faction camo, you don't play (Black with green is NOT OK, etc.)
-Bring a change in case of unbalanced faction numbers
-Channel 1 is for admin, call me on channel 1 if you have any problems or questions at any time

Important Reminders:
-SC Airsoft Supply will be vending with most everything you need in stock on sight
-If you show up after we have begun play, call me on channel 1. It is NOT OK for you to take the field without having registered and chronographed with me first.
-Mixing tops and bottoms of different faction colors is NOT OK. It is a violation of the rules and you will be required to change.

Entrance to Blue Hole
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Sgt. Warthog
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: The Long Night @ Blue Hole 04/13/2018

Post by Sgt. Warthog » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:20 pm

It has been over 4 long years since I have been able to attend an AOSC event so I am really looking forward to attendng this one. I remember Blue Hole being a pretty awesome field. I am just wondering why there is no trash talking nor anyone saying they wll be attending. This event is on the up and up correct?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: The Long Night @ Blue Hole 04/13/2018

Post by Dominum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Yes, but activity has transitioned to FB for the most part. See you there!
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]