International Military Contracting

Names and faces of the A.O.S.C. teams
Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]

First created in August of 2008, IMC (for International Military Contracting) is a mercenary-themed group of players which primarily serves as a force-balancer (unless decided otherwise).  There is no set commanding or executive officer for the group--instead, a mission coordinator oversees a group of operatives, giving them their objectives and occasionally overseeing their progress in the field.  IMC operatives are fully capable of working together or alone, depending on circumstances in battle, making the group extremely flexible and enabling operatives to reinforce individual elements or coordinate to take, hold or eliminate objectives.

IMC Operatives will generally use force balancer camouflage--the infamous PMC loadout or full black--but are equipped to commit themselves fully to either side.

Current Operatives:

Bennett (Arbee)
Wolf (Wolf-Assassin)
Alex (Alex/knightteamsc)
Petrillo (Doublewolf)

Recruiting Information:

IMC Operatives are held to the highest standards of sportsmanship and integrity.  In light of this, IMC does not accept applications.  Instead, players are observed in the field, judged on their sportsmanship and ability, and, if approved, will be contacted privately with an invitation to join.  Membership with the group is solely up to the player, and invitations to join can either be accepted or rejected--your decision will not be held against you.

If you have been invited to join, the invitation will not be revoked, even if you reject it, unless you receive a notice stating otherwise.

Sometimes, there will be exceptions, when the team is in need of players to fill particular positions, such as those listed below (click on the position to view the details and requirements).

Field Supervisor
Long Range Support

History of IMC Involvement:

Rattlesnake Ridge (August 2008) A
Operation:  Deep Scar IV (November 2009) B
Operation:  24 (February 2010) A
Operation:  24 II (October 2010) B
Operation:  Banshee (March 2011) A + B

Want to contact us?

E-mail me at asbennett5689@hotmail.com or PM me here.

In my conclusion, I would like to thank the SCAA and the AOSC for hosting our group boards, for their undertakings, which make it possible for teams and groups like ours to play the fine sport of AirSoft.  That being said, I hope to see each and every one of you on the field at some point, whether you're fighting by my side or in the crosshairs of my rifle.

Thanks!

-Adam Bennett
Last edited by Arbee on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Re: International Military Contracting

Post by SteevoLS » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 pm

^ Prime example of an attractive, informative team post, guys!
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 pm

[mod]Welcome to the Airsoft Organization of South Carolina! We are happy to have IMC and it's members as part of our playerbase. If you have not already done so, please PM our Head Forum Administrator "SteevoLS" to set up a private team section just for IMC members.[/mod]
Last edited by Dominum on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm

IMC CLASSIFIEDS
Hey, there, ladies and gents!

IMC is currently looking for a player with a relatively open schedule (for game days, anyway) to fill the primarily noncombatant role of "Field Supervisor."

Mission:

The basic duty of the IMC Field Supervisor is to help feed information to IMC Operatives in the field.  Though the status is labeled as a "noncombatant," the Field Supervisor may still be required to remain in the field, as the role involves giving and receiving intelligence in the field.

The Field Supervisor will be responsible for:
-Filtering radio chatter (listening to chatter and giving important updates to Operatives).
-Giving Operatives updates from a chain of command (if it exists).
-Keeping track of positions, if the intelligence is available.
-Giving Operatives updates on Company Objectives.

In order to fill the position, we are requring that:
-You can speak clearly and concisely.
-You can meet the camouflage standards for field personnel.
-You have your own transportation, or can find transportation, to and from games.

If you have your own set of radios, that's a plus.  If you can tune to subchannels with your radios, that an even bigger plus.  If you have at least a pistol or a spring shotgun (something with which to defend yourself if your position is overrun), that's fine, too, but please realize that as a Field Supervisor, you probably will not be where the action is.

Contact Info:

If you are interested, you can contact me in the following ways:

Via PM
AIM: asbennett5689
MSN/E-mail: asbennett5689@hotmail.com

I will also be at Operation: 24-2 in October, and I am willing to meet with applicants off the field, if a meeting is desired.

If you know anyone else who might be interested and able to meet the criteria, pass this on!

Thank you!  We hope to see a new team member soon.

Adam Bennett
Last edited by Arbee on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

IronChef
I do in fact have a life.

Post by IronChef » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm

so you're looking for a moneypenny that can shoot :D

if u dont get that post, hit yourself with your baton
When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm

"James... do be careful!"

Haha, whether Moneypenny can shoot is up to her.  If I had my way, the Field Supervisor would be doing their thing from the staging area, but I don't think the reps and admins would take too kindly to that... interfering with the gameplay from a safe zone.

So, it's probably best for them to have a gun on their person. XD

Tanker

Post by Tanker » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:23 am

Arbee wrote: "James... do be careful!"

Haha, whether Moneypenny can shoot is up to her.  If I had my way, the Field Supervisor would be doing their thing from the staging area, but I don't think the reps and admins would take too kindly to that... interfering with the gameplay from a safe zone.

So, it's probably best for them to have a gun on their person. XD
Adam, if you can find someone who is willing to do that, I'll allow it. I really like that idea actually ;). In real combat, spec ops do have someone outside of the AO to help.

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 am

Awww, thanks, Ben, you're such a sweetheart. XD

Seriously, though, I appreciate the gesture, and we may well take you up on it at AOSC events--unfortunately, I don't think the same level of open-mindedness quite exists with the SCAA Reps and Admins at the moment, so it's better safe than sorry when it comes to that.

We'll also be updating our "help wanted" ads on our own site, so again, if you know somebody who would be interested, please send 'em on over.
Last edited by Arbee on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Hey, guys,

I'd just like to take the time to thank Wolf for the outstanding job he did at Operation: 24 (after returning from scarfing down his chili-cheeseburgers at lunch :P).  He managed to move into enemy territory in complete darkness and keep our command position informed of Bravo movements in the area, despite his own nervousness and the freezing nighttime temperatures.

Not only that, but he did an excellent job defending the HQ and fulfilling the rest of his assignments.  Excellent job, man!
Last edited by Arbee on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wunder
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Wunder » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Nice job, Eric!

Unknown Theory
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Unknown Theory » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 am

-bows-

Thank you, Thank you!!

All in a days work!
[img width=199 height=100]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... IZEJPG.jpg[/img]
{Assault - Engineer - Medic - Recon}

OP DS3: Nemisis Vet
OP 24 Vet - Alpha A-Hole/Epic-Medic (32 total)

JG M16 UFC - 400fps (TBC)
UHC 6" Revolver - 300fps (TBC)
Caspian 1911 Tactical - 300fps

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 pm

IMC CLASSIFIEDS
Once more, ladies and gents, I'm opening my inbox to applications.  Please keep in mind that we are still accepting applications for Field Supervisors as well!

A recent game showed me the benefits of a good sniper team, so IMC is currently looking for one or two players with relatively flexible schedules to serve as long-range support personnel (snipers).

Mission:

Long range support personnel will be called upon to assist operatives in the field by eliminating opposition and providing sniper fire where needed.  They may also be called on for other assignments, such as assassinations or recon.

A sniper team that has been working together for awhile--or who are at least familiar with one another--is preferable, but we will be willing to work with anyone who is interested in the position and can meet the minimum requirements below:

In order to fill the position, we are requring that:
-You own and can operate a decent and reliable long-range AirSoft (sniper) rifle.
-You own a relatively good two-way radio.
-You have your own transportation, or can find transportation, to and from games.

Because of the nature of this position, applicants who have not previously been observed at games or events must be willing to demonstrate their ability.  Appointments can be arranged, and IMC operatives will be willing to meet you at games to assess your skills with a rifle.  Those who pass a skill test and a basic interview will be accepted into our ranks.

Contact Info:

If you are interested, you can contact me in the following ways:

Via PM
AIM: asbennett5689
MSN/E-mail: asbennett5689@hotmail.com

I will be more than happy to work with you to observe and assess your skills during games I attend.  I am also willing to meet with applicants off the field or at IMC's training field in Leesville, at a prearranged time.

If you know somebody who might be interested in this opportunity and is able to meet the criteria, pass this on!

Thank you!  We hope to have a new team member soon.

Adam Bennett
Last edited by Arbee on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Doublewolf wrote: deleted by author
There's also the "remove" button in the top right hand of your posts ;).
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Haha, from the look of it, nobody's really interested... hell,  I'm a stubborn guy, though, and I'd like to get either a sniper or at least a good designated marksman onto the team.

I will personally be at the March 5th game at Triggertyme and the Delimitation Conflict.  I can also work with players outside of games at their own convenience.  Seriously, guys, I've got plenty of room at home if you want to show me what you can do.

The requirements are listed above.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Last edited by Arbee on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.