Team Hartsville 2013

Names and faces of the A.O.S.C. teams
scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Team Hartsville 2013

Post by scartha » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 pm

[align=center]Welcome to the Team Hartsville page.[/align]
[align=center]this will be planing page for all Hartsville "season" ops during the 2012-2013 school year. here's a lowdown on how things are going to work. [/align]
Keep an eye on the "upcoming AOSC games" topic on the home page. This is were all the games will be broadcast. Before each game i will send out a PM to all members asking if they can attend. If more than three can attend i will announce it on that games "game feed" topic and then we will car pool up there the day of (or other arrangements can be made on a game by game basis). Field fees will not be covered by the team, but the games are fairly cheep and if you can't go, we are not going to make you. Typically it will be BYOG (Bring your own gear) but if you make arrangements ahead of time we can find you SOMETHING to use at the game. If parents are concerned about their son or daughter playing airsoft, especially with a group of people they are not very familiar with, I will try an get a parent information meeting scheduled before the start of the season, but it will be after football, so it may be a while. If nothing is scheduled, then please refer your parents to the "AOSC game rules" topic. It contains all of AOSC's rules to keep the players safe and allow them to have a good time. If you have any questions, you can contact me at cap.kerr@yahoo.com I hope to see you guys out there.
[align=center]HAPPY HUNTING[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Team Hartsville 2013

Post by Dominum » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 pm

I am also available as a contact for parents to call and assuage their fears of strangers and what not, my cell is 803-609-7681.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 pm

This post is my 74th post to AOSC. as such, i have decided to make this post in memory of a friend i wish i had been closer to, number 74 Ronald R. Rouse. May He Rest in Peace and Never Be Forgotten. he helped my come thru a time in my life where things were uncertain, and where i didn't know what to do. he helped me transition into Hartsville and into South Carolina. i just wish he had been here to celebrate with us as we won the State title. i hope this doesn't bother anyone. and to anyone reading this, Merry Christmas!! Hope to see you guys soon

marpat96
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by marpat96 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 pm

scartha wrote:This post is my 74th post to AOSC. as such, i have decided to make this post in memory of a friend i wish i had been closer to, number 74 Ronald R. Rouse. May He Rest in Peace and Never Be Forgotten. he helped my come thru a time in my life where things were uncertain, and where i didn't know what to do. he helped me transition into Hartsville and into South Carolina. i just wish he had been here to celebrate with us as we won the State title. i hope this doesn't bother anyone. and to anyone reading this, Merry Christmas!! Hope to see you guys soon
Good post Scartha, I know exactly who you're talking about.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)