Flash Supressor

Forum rules, game rules, life skills... read these or die!
jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Flash Supressor

Post by jsts ghost » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 am

You know Echo, you are right. You do not have to tell the cop nothing about what is in your car... Oh wait, you do have to declare that you have a gun in the car if you don't want to be jacked up. With the issues that we have to over come, you want people to omit information. It is better to look on the side of caution.

And if people are not making their guns look like toys? Well you have never seen a nickel or gold plated gun?

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Post by Echo1 Operator » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 am

jsts ghost wrote:You know Echo, you are right. You do not have to tell the cop nothing about what is in your car... Oh wait, you do have to declare that you have a gun in the car if you don't want to be jacked up.
Google the Fourth Amendment. Getting "jacked up" by LE during an unlawful search means law suit and people are losing their jobs.
And if people are not making their guns look like toys? Well you have never seen a nickel or gold plated gun?
...... Really?

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Think of it this way. You get pulled over by a cop and he asks you if you have any guns in your car. You answer no he asks to do a random inspection you allow it and he finds it in your car. He fines you 1000 dollars and confiscates the weapon. It would be much easier to tell him you have an airsoft gun in your car than to go to all that trouble wouldnt it.
''The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the enemy die for his''

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Correct. Back on topic. If you sell an Airsoft gun, by law you MUST have 1/4 inch permanent blaze orange tip. Once you bought it, there is no law in sc, ga, nc, or fed stating you have to have it on your personal Airsoft gun.

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

What does it matter anyway if the gun your selling has an orange tip is it really that hard for you to get some orange paint and paint the flash hider. Its not like your ever gonna use the gun anyway if your selling it so just follow the rules.
''The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the enemy die for his''

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Post by Echo1 Operator » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm

slimshady222 wrote:Think of it this way. You get pulled over by a cop and he asks you if you have any guns in your car. You answer no he asks to do a random inspection you allow it and he finds it in your car. He fines you 1000 dollars and confiscates the weapon. It would be much easier to tell him you have an airsoft gun in your car than to go to all that trouble wouldnt it.
Think of it this way. If a police officer asks to search your vehicle the answer is always NO.

edit: not even touching base on all of the other stupid comments in your post. ^-^

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Echo1 Operator wrote:
Think of it this way. If a police officer asks to search your vehicle the answer is always NO.
If you have nothing to hide then you need not do anything. If you just want to be ill, with the mostly good law enforcement, then don't comply with a search. But probable cause is all he needs to get a warrant.

Echo1 Operartor wrote: edit: not even touching base on all of the other stupid comments in your post. ^-^
That was not called for. There are better ways to debate a post than to call a person thoughts "stupid".

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Post by Echo1 Operator » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 pm

jsts ghost wrote:
Echo1 Operator wrote: If you have nothing to hide then you need not do anything. If you just want to be ill, with the mostly good law enforcement, then don't comply with a search. But probable cause is all he needs to get a warrant.
Exercising your US Constitutional rights is being "ill"?

FYI LE don't need a warrant to search your vehicle IF they have PC. Having guns in your car or refusing a search isn't PC.

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Echo1 is completely right, the answer to a police officer is always to either say nothing or no. Never EVER consent to a search, and never think that the police officer is on your side. Miranda Rights specifically state that what you say "Can and Will be used AGAINST you in a court of law" Never for, only against. Any prosecutor can have anything good thrown out of court simply as hearsay. Life is not like TV, Cops cant give you a fine for simply refusing a search, and that's not how probable cause or reasonable suspicion works. If the only thing an officer has to get a warrant is that you refused one, that's a "instant-win" for your defense in court. In the mean time, How do you know if any passengers with you are not carrying something illegal(Which you will be charged with) or if someone may have put something in your car.

Tl:Dr Cops are NEVER your friends when it comes to a traffic stop, Never say anything, Never Admit anything, and above all else, ALWAYS refuse a warrant less search.
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Have you ever ever watched cops. The cop asks the man if he has any weapons in the vehicle and the man says yes then the officer tells him hes gonna confiscate the weapons and fine him because by law you need to let an officer know about anything that resembles a weapon. And it really dosent matter if they didnt fine you you still need to follow the law.

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Ok if you dont consent to search they just impound the vehicle untill they get a warrant. And you wont even be in court if you tell them you have an airsoft gun in your car its not a crime.

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Do what you want echo 1 but dont come crying back to us when your car gun and money are impounded cause they searched your vehicle and found it.

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Echo1 Operator wrote:
slimshady222 wrote:Think of it this way. You get pulled over by a cop and he asks you if you have any guns in your car. You answer no he asks to do a random inspection you allow it and he finds it in your car. He fines you 1000 dollars and confiscates the weapon. It would be much easier to tell him you have an airsoft gun in your car than to go to all that trouble wouldnt it.

I dont think you realize just how easy it is to get a warrant and theyll probably keep you waiting all day for it to come.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Having military, law enforcement, and lawyers in my family for 7 generations, I have respect and honor for them all. They have a job the do with many factors against them.
If you are worried about what is in your vehicle, then clean it, choose better friends, or do not drive.
If you want to keep on the best side of a traffic cop, do not break the law, use your seat belt, stay off you phone, and be coopertive with the law.

And you know this thread was not about search and seizure. Really!

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Post by Echo1 Operator » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 pm

slimshady222 wrote:Do what you want echo 1 but dont come crying back to us when your car gun and money are impounded cause they searched your vehicle and found it.
Not sure if trolling or just retarded.
jsts ghost wrote:Having military, law enforcement, and lawyers in my family for 7 generations, I have respect and honor for them all./quote]

That's cool..I guess. Not sure what that has to do about your lack of understanding of a person's rights in this country.
Vet of: Redfox Feb. 19, TDC, Airfarm May 28, CID2, PWC 2, OP Blackwater 2, OP:24-3, Elite Squad Games, Op: Flash Heaven, 38th Parallel, OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012, Red fox Sep. 15, Red fox March 2, PBC March 30, TDC 2, Op: Comet Drop, PBC Aug. 8, Fulda Gap 2013, Redfox Nov. 23, Red fox Jan 18, Airfarm Feb 15OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012,OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2,
TEH SCAA WILL RISE AGAIN