Resolution No. 3, 06-17-10, 90 Day Ban of Player "A"

GrimWulf
I love forums!
I love forums!

Resolution No. 3, 06-17-10, 90 Day Ban of Player "A"

Post by GrimWulf » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 pm

In light of the events that occurred at a recent AOSC Event, disciplinary action against Player "A" has been considered and voted on by the Governing Council.

By the UNANIMOUS decision of the AOSC Governing Council, Player "A" is hereby BANNED from all AOSC functions, events, games, and forums for a period not to exceed 90 DAYS.

The specific violations that have led to this ban include: Causing disruption at an AOSC Event, Blind-Firing, and Unsportsmanlike conduct during an AOSC Event.

Multiple eyewitness accounts, from Representatives of the AOSC, other players present at the event, and from Player "A", as well as Player "A's" past history of violations of AOSC Regulations, were taken into account and a 90 Day ban was issued.

Resolution No. 3 also states that any further violations of AOSC Regulations by Player "A", or a violation of this 90 day ban, will result in a permanent and unequivocal ban from the AOSC.

This Resolution was passed unanimously by the AOSC Governing Council.
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I Command!"
  ▲
▲ ▲

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Resolution No. 3, 06-17-10, 90 Day Ban of Player "A"

Post by Dominum » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Please note that any and all bans issued by the AOSC apply to all Black Tower Productions events (Robin's games) as well, and this case is no exception.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]