Registration Closing time

Diesel
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Registration Closing time

Post by Diesel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:52 am

Just for clarification, this rule was not brought about by OP Apple Pie. This has been an ongoing problem for a while. We as mods had debated on this and finally made it a rule. We are not blaming any certain game or event admins.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 am

Geno is correct, I can't remember the last time I went to an airsoft game anywhere that started on time, but instead of accepting that airsoft events start late we decided to take action to fix this long time problem.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Post by Echo1 Operator » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Games have started late in SC ever since the first organized events. I'm glad you guys are taking steps to eliminate the issue.

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 am

Echo1 Operator wrote:Games have started late in SC ever since the first organized events. I'm glad you guys are taking steps to eliminate the issue.
It's not just in SC. I can't remember the last airsoft game I went to that started on time anywhere.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.