Announcement from the Governing Council

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Announcement from the Governing Council

Post by Dominum » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 pm

The following is a statement from the AOSC Governing Council as a whole and is meant to address a few recent changes:

1: Triggertyme is no longer a field we will be hosting games at due to the recent actions of the field owner. Plenty of information has already been released that make clear our reasoning. I wont expound on it further.

2: SQA (the property of Bald Eagle) is going to be the new central Midlands AOSC field. We will transfer all planned future games from TT to SQA and will be playing there regularly. Improvements are being made to the field already, and our support will only help it to become better, faster.

3: Unfortunately Green Ninja is no longer a Representative of the AOSC and is no longer affiliated with us in any official capacity. It would be inappropriate to discuss the details in public, so we wont.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Re: Announcement from the Governing Council

Post by Bishop » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 am

Dominum wrote: 2: SQA (the property of Bald Eagle) is going to be the new central Midlands AOSC field. We will transfer all planned future games from TT to SQA and will be playing there regularly. Improvements are being made to the field already, and our support will only help it to become better, faster.
Image Is how I feel about this.
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

VoidSuicide
I do in fact have a life.

Post by VoidSuicide » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm

More reasons I cant go anywhere for any length of time. i have no idea what's going on anymore.
[align=center]Back from the dead?

Image[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:48 am

Tl;Dr the field owner wouldn't answer any of our messages or calls trying to confirm that we could use the field so we moved the game to the Airfarm. Then he swore up and down we never called and banned us from using the field. He's an ass and an idiot, so we're forced to let him shoot himself in the foot.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 am

Ninja's gone I see, hope its not anything horrible.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:55 pm

The changes are not going to affect the AOSC in any way except of the moving at the TT field.