So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
User avatar
Chippy
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Lexington, SC

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Chippy » Sun May 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Well, I just got the John Smith HD texture pack and a Dr. Who (David Tennant) player skin. If you watched the show you would understand how they went together ;D

User avatar
VoidSuicide
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 pm
Location: Columbia

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by VoidSuicide » Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 am

You like the doctor? Thats awesome!
Back from the dead?

Image

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6421
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 am
Location: Swansea, SC

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Dominum » Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Vegas is now connected to the GCN BTW.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
Image

"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."

  ▲
▲ ▲
V

User avatar
Chippy
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Lexington, SC

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Chippy » Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Stealth Hero wrote:You like the doctor? Thats awesome!
Yeah, its my favorite show! Along with topgear.

User avatar
Trig
Here for a while...
Here for a while...
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: North Augusta, SC
Contact:

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Trig » Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Foxx wrote:So far, minecraft has made me jump more times than Doom 3
Hate those creepers that sneak up on you and then there are 4 more behind them.

Comaplata
F.N.G.
F.N.G.
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Comaplata » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 am

I just bought the game and joined Vanillacraft last night. Apparently upon learning how to play, "Yamada" (a mod) claims I destroyed some torches in his house. This morning he froze me for 20 minutes claiming I was a thief, a liar and I was hacking the game. Hacking the game? I barely knew how to make torches. HaHA. Well, I finally got tired of his power trip tirade and told him to ban me. If that is what this game is all about, it was the worst $20 I ever spent...

User avatar
SteevoLS
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5323
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:16 am
Location: Columbia

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by SteevoLS » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 am

Yay, aggressive mods. Fortunately there are hundreds of servers; I'd just try another one if I were you.
Image
There's no kill switch on awesome!

User avatar
Doublewolf
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Savannah, GA

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Doublewolf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 am

You could play Single Player, too. It's fun.

User avatar
VoidSuicide
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 pm
Location: Columbia

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by VoidSuicide » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:21 am

yeah, I was building an island from scratch and building a small castle on it out of obsidian. then a iwas screwing with files and had to remove minecraft from my comp. I still have that save file tho. :D
Back from the dead?

Image

User avatar
slickridley
I love forums!
I love forums!
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 am
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by slickridley » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:26 am

Chippy wrote:Well, I just got the John Smith HD texture pack and a Dr. Who (David Tennant) player skin. If you watched the show you would understand how they went together ;D
the Capt Jack skin looks better
Did you put the 3D glasses on your character?


Did anybody else take advantage of the 7.01 error with block duplication and score a couple chests of diamond blocks?

User avatar
Trig
Here for a while...
Here for a while...
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: North Augusta, SC
Contact:

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Trig » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 am

I have like 1,000 blocks of diamonds ;D

Cody C.
Here for a while...
Here for a while...
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Cody C. » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 pm

For some reason I can't get on Vanillacraft. Is anyone else having trouble? IDK, maybe i got banned.

User avatar
Chippy
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Lexington, SC

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Chippy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 pm

slickridley wrote:
Chippy wrote:Well, I just got the John Smith HD texture pack and a Dr. Who (David Tennant) player skin. If you watched the show you would understand how they went together ;D
the Capt Jack skin looks better
Did you put the 3D glasses on your character?


Did anybody else take advantage of the 7.01 error with block duplication and score a couple chests of diamond blocks?

Torchwood skins? I'll have to check those out. I don't have the 3D glasses on, just plain old David Tennant :P

It'd be fun if there was a mod to turn creepers into daleks..

Airsofter to be
F.N.G.
F.N.G.
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am
Location: Beaufort, SC

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by Airsofter to be » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 pm

I can't wait for MineCraft to come to XBOX LIVE.
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.

User avatar
VoidSuicide
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 pm
Location: Columbia

Re: So, who else is addicted to MineCraft?

Post by VoidSuicide » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 am

Chippy wrote:
slickridley wrote:
Chippy wrote:Well, I just got the John Smith HD texture pack and a Dr. Who (David Tennant) player skin. If you watched the show you would understand how they went together ;D
the Capt Jack skin looks better
Did you put the 3D glasses on your character?


Did anybody else take advantage of the 7.01 error with block duplication and score a couple chests of diamond blocks?

Torchwood skins? I'll have to check those out. I don't have the 3D glasses on, just plain old David Tennant :P

It'd be fun if there was a mod to turn creepers into daleks..
That. is. Brilliant!
Back from the dead?

Image

Post Reply