SCAA is being shut down

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
Gabe
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

SCAA is being shut down

Post by Gabe » Mon May 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm going to post this here and link from Facebook just to make sure everyone sees it:

If you have any threads of SCAA you want to save, from your private forums, pictures, tech talk, etc, back them up now. 30 days after I post this message, SCAA will be permanently shut down and all of its files will be gone.

I bought SCAA last year hoping to reorganize and start hosting games again, but work has kept me way too busy. On top of that, I've had 2 hacking intrusions that took a lot of work to get resolved, only to crop right back up. Since I don't feel like paying for a subscription I can't use, I'm getting rid of everything. I caution everyone visiting the site, because like I said, it's been compromised recently.

Sorry to be gone for so long only to come back and complain about my failed site, but like I said, way too busy with real life to deal with airsoft right now. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me on this site or email me (assuming you have my address).

This is not a joke, prank, or some trolling attempt to stir up trouble, SCAA is going away forever.

(I realize there may be some lingering tensions between the old SCAA and some members on this site, so I'd like to kindly ask everyone to not reply to this thread. I won't say any more than that, thanks for reading)

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Re: SCAA is being shut down

Post by Echo1 Operator » Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 pm

THE SCAA WILL RISE AGAIN
Vet of: Redfox Feb. 19, TDC, Airfarm May 28, CID2, PWC 2, OP Blackwater 2, OP:24-3, Elite Squad Games, Op: Flash Heaven, 38th Parallel, OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012, Red fox Sep. 15, Red fox March 2, PBC March 30, TDC 2, Op: Comet Drop, PBC Aug. 8, Fulda Gap 2013, Redfox Nov. 23, Red fox Jan 18, Airfarm Feb 15OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012,OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2,
TEH SCAA WILL RISE AGAIN

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: SCAA is being shut down

Post by Gambler » Mon May 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Gabe, thanks for the post. I am going to lock the thread simply so the trolls don't come out.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.