This G-shock watch.

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
shiloh190
I love forums!
I love forums!

This G-shock watch.

Post by shiloh190 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

I've heard a few people talk about watches at games and know that quite a few "gold" team players and I think a few from AJAX have the same/similar watch. I'm not sure how much those cost, but I have found a really cheap, great watch. I picked up a G-Shock "Casio" multiband watch from a mall (Northwoods for anyone interested) for $25-$30 a few months back. It claims to be water resistant and shock resistant, so far it has proven itself at both of those. It has been shot point blank with an airsoft gun (320 fps springer I found laying around at a friends house) and the screen wasnt even scratched. I took it mountain biking and accidentally slammed it into a tree while riding - dont ask how, just know it happened - and it still is functioning flawlessly. As for water tests, I havent tested it except for the time I forgot to take it off and jumped in the pool with it (was only in the water a few seconds) but it still works. Has a few nifty functions including a stopwatch with lap timing, two other time telling things (unsure of purpose), backlights in: red, blue, light blue, pink, yellow, white, and green, a section telling the day in the name (monday, tuesday, etc.) and in number (11-4) with the month. The time itself is told to the second (3:25:45) and can be switched to military time with the press of a button (15:25:45). There are various other small things I've probably forgotten, but I would suggest the watch to anyone, yes its a bit bulky but thats to be expected of anything from G-shock.
Rice, rice, rice, oh look more rice!

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: This G-shock watch.

Post by Star_folder » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:27 pm

http://www.casio.com/products/Watches/S ... GW100B-3V/

The watch spoken of that a few of us are using.

For the price, sounds like you got a good watch. The one listed above has most of those features, but also has a digital compass and thermometer, and probably a few other features that I don't use very often myself.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Romba
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Romba » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Been looking for a good watch. That's a lot of watch for a good price.
http://www.mrwatch.com/casio-sgw100-1v- ... 68243.aspx
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

shiloh190
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by shiloh190 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:14 pm

http://www.casio.com/products/Watches/G ... GW7900B-1/

That watch there is the closest thing I can find to what I have. This watch states the the tide and moon graphs work, on mine they are just various time telling things (10 second timers, 10 minute timers, and a 20 or 30 second timer), this could mean that mine is a knock off, which is very likely now that I think about it considering the price. Either way, the watch has worked just was well as the real deal so far for me and all my relatives the Philippines (we sent two of my brothers and one of my nephews the same model watch).
Rice, rice, rice, oh look more rice!

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 am

I've had one of these for years and it has held up great. Probably too simple for all you folk though. :P

There's no kill switch on awesome!