Your wheels

Bushmaster
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Your wheels

Post by Bushmaster » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Thats cool, one time I saw a really cheesy job where they had just  spray painted the tail lights, they did a really bad job of it too.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Braz
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Braz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Ares wrote: thats pretty cool.  A friend and i are building a 1990 240sx.  we're gonna swap the single cam KA motor thats in there for a twin cam KA.  Then we're putting a bottom mount t28 on it plus race cams and some other bolt on stuff.
make sure you get it tuned by a pro usually costs around 500 but its worth it makes your platform waaaay more stable plus when you get into internal parts they're potential can not be reached with out a good tune.
Bushmaster wrote: Thats cool, one time I saw a really cheesy job where they had just  spray painted the tail lights, they did a really bad job of it too.
thanks man i take pride in my work the vinyls wheel paint and eyelids are all done by me.

Tanker

Post by Tanker » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Braz wrote: the stock turbo can get as much as about 20 lbs going but is unsafe for the tune on the car i can go 18 no problem but run the risk of leaning out if i go any higher and rebuilding a motor takes alot of $$$$
I've heard that from alot of SRT-4 owners, it seems that every decent vehicle Chrysler pops out, they make it just enough to be fun, but leave ALOT desired under the hood. That's why I'm strait Ford 8)

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Ford is so awesome!
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Braz
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Braz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:59 pm

to me any car leaves alot to be desired under the hood lol but a ford mustang can't handle this bad boy  ;D

Tanker

Post by Tanker » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Give me a stock SRT-4 vs. a stock Cobra, and I'll beat you both on a 1/4 mile and on road. What I desire most though is a good ol' Ford Lightning. The Germans are using this things to beat Porches:

[img width=640 height=480]http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... htning.jpg[/img]
[img width=480 height=322]http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... r_Uber.jpg[/img]

Braz
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Braz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:21 pm

depends on what year cobra you're talkin about but i'm assuming you're talking about the 99-04 models and of course 500hp will beat 230. but the 94-98 models still won't take the cake. Don't get me wrong i don't hate on any cars i love them all i'd drive a mustang any day of the week then turn around and hop in a chevy next week. they've all got thier ups and downs i truely have no favorite. i just this car was pretty sweet so i snagged it lol

Straightshot

Post by Straightshot » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:24 pm

That's a pretty sweet truck.  My civic was parked near the airport (one of those airport parking places ) when I was in Italy in September.  With all the rain and flooding that happened in Atlanta, my car was flooded and totaled.  It was a good car.  Had to buy a new one, but nothing cool, just something to get the family around.  Bought a 2009 Honda Accord.  It's a lot bigger inside than the civic.
2 Dealers and a Joker.............Death Dealers

Tanker

Post by Tanker » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:28 pm

Braz wrote: depends on what year cobra you're talkin about but i'm assuming you're talking about the 99-04 models and of course 500hp will beat 230. but the 94-98 models still won't take the cake. Don't get me wrong i don't hate on any cars i love them all i'd drive a mustang any day of the week then turn around and hop in a chevy next week. they've all got thier ups and downs i truely have no favorite. i just this car was pretty sweet so i snagged it lol
I think Ford went retarded between 88-99. The bodies started to suck, then the engines followed. I love how they went throwback though, and Ford is starting to use the same engineers for their car engines as they do with their trucks, which, except for V8 Powerstroke vs. V6 Cumin's, have dominated for the past two decades. Have you taken a look at the new Taurus SHO? Beast and a half man 8)
Straightshot wrote:   Bought a 2009 Honda Accord.  It's a lot bigger inside than the civic.
After the above accident, I borrowed my mother's '08 Civic to get to work. Honda's got some nice small engines, that stock 1.8L could make that car go :D

Braz
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Braz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:31 pm

yea the tarus is suprising lol pretty beastly grocery getter

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:38 pm

What color Jeff? Pink maybe?

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:01 pm

[img width=700 height=364]http://kickingtheanthillblog.files.word ... ckage1.jpg[/img]

The 09 Accord isn't exactly a bad looking car...
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Last edited by Bushmaster on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Fury

Post by Red Fury » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Bushmaster wrote: Pretty sweet it is.I want one of these

[img width=120 height=103]http://s3.postimage.org/1Lx4zA.jpg[/img]
Yeah it is.
Last edited by Red Fury on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/105/redse.jpg
Operation Dessert Crucible Vet
Operation Blue Hole Campain Vet
Operation New Germany Vet
Operation Dessert Locust Vet
Operation Deep Scar 4 Vet
Operation White Noise Vet
And many more!

Straightshot

Post by Straightshot » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Bushmaster wrote: What color Jeff? Pink maybe?
I got silver, because I think it shows dirt the least, and now I can call it the silver bullet  ;)
2 Dealers and a Joker.............Death Dealers