AOSC Game Rules

Information about upcoming official A.O.S.C. games.
SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Re: AOSC Game Rules

Post by SteevoLS » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:16 pm

That, and make sure you have somebody who could drive you to the hospital.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

tfree53
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by tfree53 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 pm

So would I be allowed to use a gun with 400-420 FPS with .20BB

Iam_Hoss
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Iam_Hoss » Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 am

tfree53 wrote:So would I be allowed to use a gun with 400-420 FPS with .20BB

Yes you would most likely have a 50 foot minimum engagement distance at the 400 - 420 FPS with a .20
The last game I attended was- Op Iron Marches
Polarstar refills here- HPA REFILLS
[align=center]V[/align]

Madd Dawg
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Madd Dawg » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 pm

"All deployable items, i.e. claymore, mines, grenades, and other items in this fashion, must be loaded and unloaded 50 feet from any person or property and with full eye protection. That deployable item must be secured in a complete closed pouch, were no bb can escape, if accidentally deployed."

Can someone explain this to me? I've never heard of the concept of bombs and stuff in airsoft.
I was born with the Safety off.

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:43 am

What specifically do you need explained?
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]

specter
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by specter » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 am

Madd Dawg wrote:"All deployable items, i.e. claymore, mines, grenades, and other items in this fashion, must be loaded and unloaded 50 feet from any person or property and with full eye protection. That deployable item must be secured in a complete closed pouch, were no bb can escape, if accidentally deployed."

Can someone explain this to me? I've never heard of the concept of bombs and stuff in airsoft.
It's something g that makes people go boom without having to pull the trigger. Do some googlefu. You'll learn a lot.

Look up:
Thunder b grenades
Airsoft 40mm shower grenades
S thunder powder shot mines
Airsoft claymores

You gon' learn today.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Henceforth the AOSC will be standardizing MED (Minimum Engagement Distance) tag colors to the following at all AOSC games:
Clear = 0' MED (0-300 FPS w/.25)
Green = 20' MED (301-360 FPS w/.25)
Blue = 50' MED (361-400 FPS w/.25)
Red = 100' MED [+semi ONLY] (401- 560 FPS w/.25)

Henceforth the AOSC will be conducting random spot checks of at least 10% of the players at any given event. Either the game host representative, another AOSC representative, or an admin that has been appointed by the game host representative may conduct them at any time of their choosing. The person administering the spot check may choose to supply the BBs to chronograph the gun. Refusal to submit to a spot check is grounds for immediate dismissal from from the AO without a refund, and possible further disciplinary action. Any player caught violating FPS and/or MED rules (i.e. having a tag that is less than their actual MED, etc.) will be immediately ejected without a refund and will be subject to further disciplinary action including, but not limited to, being banned from all AOSC games for a period of time to be determined by the AOSC governing council.

The AOSC will be enacting a new program called the "AOSC Frequent Player Card". Any player age 16 or older at the time of issuance, who has attended at least three AOSC games within a 6 month period immediately prior to applying for said card, and has had no rule violations or disciplinary action of any kind previously taken, may apply for an AOSC card that identifies them as a frequent player. Bearers of this card do not have to chronograph airsoft guns that still bear their accurate chrono tag from a previous AOSC game chrono, provided they are certain nothing has been done that could alter the FPS of said gun. Said tags must be in compliance with the new tag color code as stated above. Bearers of this card will still be subject to random chrono spot checks like every other player. Bearers of this card will still be required to chronograph any and all airsoft guns that have not previously been chronoed at an AOSC event, or have been altered in a way that can affect FPS since the previous AOSC chronographing, or no longer have the same colored chrono tag attached as was given at the last AOSC chronographing. The custodian of the AOSC Frequent Player Card program is the Executive Director of the AOSC, Dominum.

If you meet the previously stated requirements for this card, please contact Dominum with the following information:
Full legal name as it appears on your federal or state ID
A clear headshot showing your entire face without undue obstruction (no hats, but glasses OK if you wear them, etc.)
Your exact username on the AOSC forums
Your in game callsign
Your date of birth
The dates of the last three AOSC games you have attended
Date (or approximate date) of your first AOSC event (optional)
Your team logo or some other image you'd like on the back of your card (optional)
Your team affiliation (optional)
Your position on said team (optional)

Remit $8 if you are applying for a new card, or $5 if you are having a card reissued due to loss etc. There is no expiration of these cards. Payment can be sent to dominumproductions@gmail.com (the stated prices include the Paypal fees), or in person at most AOSC games.

After the information provided is verified, your new AOSC FPC will be retrievable at the next AOSC game by presenting your federal or state issued ID, assuming the information given matches the information on your federal or state ID.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

iEnglish
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by iEnglish » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:08 pm

If me and my dad plan on playing in ghillie suits that have tan and green mix does it matter what the ghillie suit is built on? Like if mine is on multicam and his is on green bdus or does it matter? Wanting to know if we would be on the same team or if it went by your BDU camo.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 pm

If the only thing visible is the ghillie than you'll be assigned based on primary color of the ghillie or assigned like a balancer.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

iEnglish
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by iEnglish » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Dominum wrote:If the only thing visible is the ghillie than you'll be assigned based on primary color of the ghillie or assigned like a balancer.
Well both of our Ghillies are homemade so the front and part of the sleeves are still visible

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:27 am

Then it would be based on their camo color.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Robinson32
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Robinson32 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Are there any juggernaut specific rules?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:40 pm

These are general rules that apply to most events. Game specific rules for certain scenarios are given in the event details by the event host.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]