HARDLINE AIRSOFT : April 11th Rattlesnake Ridge

Information about past games.
mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

HARDLINE AIRSOFT : April 11th Rattlesnake Ridge

Post by mives » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:31 am

This weekend will be in honor of the release of Battlefield Hardline! Cops vs. Robbers. Bring out your best criminal load-outs or dress in all black SWAT. (Irregardless of uniform worn, both teams will swap being "cops" and "criminals"). Expect Heist game modes where the criminals attempt to blow up a bank and steal big bags o' cash and other modes of fast paced direct action missions to intercept criminals or rescue hostages.

Address:
331 Horsefeathers Lane Swansea, SC 29160
Map:
http://i.imgur.com/SpFdjm8.jpg
Date:
Saturday, April 11th
Price:
$15

Itinerary:
0830: Registration and chrono opens
1000: Safety and game Briefing
~1300: hour and a half lunch break
The game day will end when everyone has played all the airsoft they want to play. No strict end time.

Uniform:
Green Based uniform (top and bottom) are Alpha team
Tan Based uniform (top and bottom) are Bravo team
Any black, ACU, Realtree, or civilian uniform will be divided among Alpha and Bravo to balance teams
*this game encourages wearing black or civilian to fit the Hardline theme, however both teams will have a chance to play as either cop or criminal.

Medic rules:
1. Every player will have two white "bandages" secured in a pouch or pocket. Not hanging out or pre-tied.
2. When a player is hit, any other alive player take the wounded players "bandage" and tie it (like shoes laces) around the wounded players arm between their elbow and shoulder.
3. YOUR bandage will be tied on YOUR arm
4. When the alive player approaches you, tell them where your bandage is located and only they may get the bandage out.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: HARDLINE AIRSOFT : April 11th Rattlesnake Ridge

Post by Dominum » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:44 am

Nice. I'll be there!
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

P.J.
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by P.J. » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Will we do games in the barn again? And should i bring my tac light this time? I know we wanted to play when it was darker last time but no one had lights.
"Peace is having a bigger stick than the other guy." -Tony Stark (RDJ)

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mives » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:47 am

There may be a game at the barn if we have time. Always bring your tac-light with your gear... never know when it'll come in handy.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton