Night Game Rattlesnake Ridge: September 12th

Information about past games.
mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Night Game Rattlesnake Ridge: September 12th

Post by mives » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 pm

THE FOLLOWING AIRSOFT EVENT IS NOT AFFILIATED, SANCTIONED, OR SPONSORED BY THE A.O.S.C. Event organizer ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY OF SAID EVENT.

Game Organizer: Rattlesnake Ridge
Date: Saturday, September 12th
Time: 5 PM – 12 AM

Game guidelines: Evening/night game to beat the heat. CQB combat in a maze of tall grass and a fortified barn. Bring your flashlights and your close quarters rifles and pistols.

Age restrictions: Under 16 guardian present required, under 18 full face required.

Field fee: $15

ALL RULES:
- This is a semi-auto game only! FPS limit set at 360 with a .25 no minimum engagement distances.
- Full face protection HIGHLY recommended. Full seal goggles HIGHLY recommended.
- Even though we are playing in the evening, stock up on water before you arrive.
- Dead rag and Red glowing light required to indicate hit player. No other color lights allowed.
- Medic rules will vary from “five-high-five” method, to bandages tied to the arm.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Night Game Rattlesnake Ridge: September 12th

Post by Dominum » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:21 pm

I wish I could make it but that's the day before my anniversary. The last night game out there was a ridiculous amount of fun though.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Strikeoutjazz
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Strikeoutjazz » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:00 am

I'll be seeing you there matt. Will it be a Friday and Saturday game like last time?

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mives » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 am

Nope, just Saturday. See ya there!
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton