TO ALL MEMBERS

The this and that of airsoft.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

TO ALL MEMBERS

Post by Dominum » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Now that we have the site set up and are getting the ball rolling:

-Please copy and transfer anything of value/substance that you have posted on other airsoft sites. I've noticed some of you have already done so with some reviews, etc. We need to compound a wealth of knowledge here :).

-Please give the Mods/Reps/Admins all the feedback and suggestions you have, our goal is for the site and games to cater to you and to further this great sport in every aspect.

[admin]Ditto on that one! I need feedback from you guys to get this thing running the way we all want it. ~SteevoLS[/admin]

-Please bring in new airsofters. Talk to your youth groups, friends at work and school, paintball buddies, etc. We want to grow the player base in this state.

-Please invite your friends in the SCAA that are looking for an alternative where they have a say in how things are run.
Last edited by SteevoLS on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: TO ALL MEMBERS

Post by Dominum » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 pm

*Thread cleaned. If you have a problem with it, PM me ;).

Have a nice day :).
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]