NEED HELP FAST!!!

The this and that of airsoft.
Mack
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: NEED HELP FAST!!!

Post by Mack » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 pm

I was contemplating buying the VFC SCAR-H myself until I called Airsoft GI. They said that the VFC has proprietary mags. VFC only makes Hi-caps for them too. I haven't heard whether or not the the Ares one is the same. So I'm going to go with the CA SCAR-H instead since it's mags are compatible with the SR25 mid-cap mags I already have.

If I had to make a selection from what you listed though I would go with the Tavor for the sexiness of it.

6mmSilver
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by 6mmSilver » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Ok, I see Real Sword is not winning in this fight. If you are an AK kind of guy, then Real Sword is always the best to go. They have the best externals on the market and very good internals. You can't go wrong with them.  8)
[img width=370 height=140]http://i36.tinypic.com/2usha1k.jpg[/img]

Co-Creator of Team G.H.O.S.T.
AirsoftSilver from the SCAA

Bushmaster
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Bushmaster » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 pm

You should start a poll of the guns you are considering.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

IronChef

Post by IronChef » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Dominum wrote: Why not buy a CA SCAR L in mint condition, that is serial # 0000002?
becuase that may be more of a collectors piece/wallhanger.... :D
When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 am

haha everyone has good points....thanks for the input guys...and im really leaning towards the TAVOR so if finances permit I shall be a proud bullpup owner....otherwise, the RS is a great option. And I just discovered a G&P MASADA that has caught my eye....its like a kid in a candystore, so much indecision lol
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 am

SpyderTC wrote: haha everyone has good points....thanks for the input guys...and im really leaning towards the TAVOR so if finances permit I shall be a proud bullpup owner....otherwise, the RS is a great option. And I just discovered a G&P MASADA that has caught my eye....its like a kid in a candystore, so much indecision lol
Spyder, shopping for a new gun is not easy.  There are so many cool ones out there.  Hope to see you out on the field sporting whichever gun you decide to get in the near future.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Whoa, I'd never seen the G&P Masada. Granted, for the extra money you could probably just buy the A&K and upgrade it a bit. After all, the G&P is just a pre-upgraded A&K with a different flashhider.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Mack
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Mack » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm

SteevoLS wrote: Whoa, I'd never seen the G&P Masada. Granted, for the extra money you could probably just buy the A&K and upgrade it a bit. After all, the G&P is just a pre-upgraded A&K with a different flashhider.
The only G&P I saw was on Red Wolf. Where they replaced the A&K internals with G&P ones. Unfortunately every place that I've gone to is sold out of the Masadas. It's odd the US retailers are charging about $100 more than any of the overseas ones. I wonder if they are buying them out and then selling them stateside at the higher price... sorry for the seque.

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm

So as fate would have it...my folks apparently arent into me "getting any deeper in" to airsoft while im in school so im on my own financially, needless to say I myself do not have the funds for any of these guns, SO thanks for the input and im sorry for wasting everyones time. Guess ima have to slowly upgrade the 16 for now...=(
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."

IronChef

Post by IronChef » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 pm

dammit man, i wanted to see and hold the TAVOR!!!!!!!
but m-16s are great guns too...its been the us armed forces gun of choice since nam...sort of.
its really not the gun, but the person who uses it. and anything u can put MAGPUL accesories on is a plus :D
When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 am

IronChef wrote: dammit man, i wanted to see and hold the TAVOR!!!!!!!
but m-16s are great guns too...its been the us armed forces gun of choice since nam...sort of.
its really not the gun, but the person who uses it. and anything u can put MAGPUL accesories on is a plus :D
haha i  know right?  but yea I think im gonna go with some external upgrades...take regular run of the mill m16 to sex on a handgrip lol

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:43 am

I know you can't right now, but since you seem to be set on getting something very unique and nice, I thought I'd mention that I'll be putting up a CA Dragunov SVD shortly, and if your situation changes, you may want that.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm

thanks for heads up dom but snipes isnt my style...the m16 is as long as I plan to go....you got a spare m4 outerbarrel tho let me knw...I think im gonna do a silencer on the 16 kinda like that ICS you sold. plus some other stuff but I def wanna do a supressor

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:54 pm

I have a SOCOM supressor I can sell you, it has 14mm CC threads.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 pm

I wish i had seen this post sooner lol wouldve made a purchase...I already shipped a madbull gemtech....