SC Airsoft Supply

The this and that of airsoft.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SC Airsoft Supply

Post by Dominum » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Something we have all been hoping for for a long time has been an airsoft retailer that carries everything we need, is based in the center of the state (1 day ship), and vends at all major games. Obviously this would help grow the sport and make things more convenient for the state's player base by providing for their needs without them having to spend a lot on shipping or wait for things to come in for days. We all like the added benefit of doing business with someone we know and trust, and someone who is local and can really pay attention to our needs and wants.

We were all very excited about it when Adrian (Grimwulf) opened up Southeastern Airsoft a while back, it did well and we couldn't have asked for a better guy to give it a shot. It looked like it was even heading for a storefront. Sadly, he was so good at his day job that he ended up having to choose between the two, and unfortunately is no longer in the airsoft business (though hopefully we will see him on the field again soon).

Well, after that, I was disappointed, but hoped that someone else would come along and take the monetary risk of starting their own airsoft retail business in SC. It didn't happen. A few months ago I started thinking about doing it myself, and since then have been doing what it takes to make it happen. I didn't say anything because I wanted it to be a surprise, and I still had a lot of issues to work out.

Well, I am pleased to announce that I will be opening SC Airsoft Supply in Lexington SC shortly. I will be vending at games with most of my inventory on hand, including just about everything you need. I will still do tech work of course, but now you will rarely have to wait on parts, as you can simply buy them from me and not have to pay shipping or wait for them as long as they are in stock. I have a broad enough inventory to cover most of what you need, and will be looking forward to your feedback on what to add to my inventory. The more I sell, the larger and broader of an inventory I can stock. I hope to have just about everything you would ever want me to carry within the next year. My initial stock purchase was not small however, and I think you all will be pleasantly surprised. I will post a sneak peek at some items later on.

I will almost certainly be doing a pre-opening 'opening' this Saturday, since some of my stock arrived early and Smitty will not be able to be there to provide for you this weekend. Again, you can expect a full opening of the store by TDC, meaning the website up and SC Airsoft Supply vending at all AOSC games.

I hope that I will be able to gain your confidence and valued business at SC Airsoft Supply in the same manner I have done so with my airsmithing, by doing my very best for a reasonable price and actually caring that you get your money's worth.

Airsoft in general, and especially the sport and it's players in this state, have been a real passion of mine for some time now. I really enjoy everything about it, and I genuinely want to make the sport great for everyone. I see this as one more way I can try my very hardest to do so for you.
Last edited by Dominum on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: New Airsoft Retailer in Lexington, SC

Post by Felix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Henry, I love you.

P.S. If you open an actual store in Lexington, I'd love to be your coffee boy.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

GrimWulf
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GrimWulf » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:59 pm

I am so proud of you Henry and I wish you nothing but the best in this business venture! Since I am no longer actively pursuing Southeastern Airsoft, I will, without doubt, now be giving you all of my business! Congratulations!
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I Command!"
  ▲
▲ ▲

Chippy
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Chippy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm

If things go as planned, you should rent out one of the open areas at the old mill in Lexington.
Hawaii 5-0
Echo1 Scar-L
Cyma M14
TM MP7 AEP
TM AK74/105

Ociffer Action
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Ociffer Action » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Chippy wrote: If things go as planned, you should rent out one of the open areas at the old mill in Lexington.
That would be great...especially seeing that I live within a couple miles of there. :D
"Don't like cops? Just remember the cop that gives you a ticket in the morning could be the same cop that gives you his life that night."
- Anonymous

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 pm

I literally live next to it so I can just walk there :D
Hawaii 5-0
Echo1 Scar-L
Cyma M14
TM MP7 AEP
TM AK74/105

theboss62
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by theboss62 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 pm

so you can give me a bag of BBs to replace the ones you stole :P. And that is awesome Dom. I can't wait
Team AJAX
Arsenal- in the works
Fulda Gap 10**OPMantis**OP Viper**OP Phantom Hawk**OP Mantis II**OP Attrition**OP Banshee**TDC**
Dominum wrote: "We are chairsofting, but in a MilSim sort of way".

RedWolf
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by RedWolf » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 pm

that sounds great hope it works out and wish you the best
"Primum non nocere"

Dboys MK16 mod0 Weekly at Fort Stewart
G&G G4-A3sp GI custom
Polarstar fusion engine
G&G GR14 Ver4
Systema 07 M16A3

Weekly at Fort Stewart
Bi-Weekly at Daisy GA
Op: Banshee
Op: Guardian
Fulda Gap 2011
Op: Flash Heaven
Op: Second Sun

Hotspur93
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Hotspur93 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:32 pm

WOOT!! this will be osm!!
Veteran of:
OP: Second Sun OP: Iron Marches
OP: Phantom Hawk
OP: Phantom Hawk II
OP: Blackwater
TDC
SGC
OP: Vietnam Patrol
OP: Decisive Force

Veimos
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Veimos » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Gratz Dom!  I actually have an order list for TDC that I will put off for a few weeks till your online store is up and running!
OP: Domino(RF)
OP: The Assassination of a World Leader (AF)
OP: OP24 II -Villagers Revenge(AF)
OP: Strategies of War (RF)
OP: Attrition (AF) (Co)

Jon The Student
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Jon The Student » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Well I know where I'm buying all my stuff from now :P
Airsoft is like procreating, you dont have to be good at it to enjoy it.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Veimos wrote: Gratz Dom!  I actually have an order list for TDC that I will put off for a few weeks till your online store is up and running!
Sweet, I have just checked in part of my initial inventory, which includes almost everything you would ever need to build any gearbox version in any manner; along with mags; bbs; eyepro; slings; externals of all kinds; batteries; etc.

I will try to get up a list of what I will have at the game beforehand, and though the planned launch date is just prior to TDC for the website, I will do my best to have it done sooner.

Until I have an inventory not lacking in anything, I will be putting as much into it as I can. So, everything you buy from me now just means more options for you later down the road. Two things I have always found annoying are poor in-stock/out-of-stock updates and small inventories that leave out key items. I aim to stock everything you need sooner rather than later, and I will wait longer to see a return on my investment if it means I can grow my inventory faster.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Chippy wrote: If things go as planned, you should rent out one of the open areas at the old mill in Lexington.
This is a great suggestion, and I will look into it as soon as my bottom line allows. My grandmother actually worked there for 30 years back when it was a textile mill.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am

Dominum wrote: This is a great suggestion, and I will look into it as soon as my bottom line allows. My grandmother actually worked there for 30 years back when it was a textile mill.
If not, there are like 6-7 shops for rent on main, and i think theres an open place down hwy 1 outside of town limits.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

Romba

Post by Romba » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 am

Congratulations Dom! I will be buying things from you at games, and it would be nice to see a list of what you'll have.
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!