Vent thread

The this and that of airsoft.
Bushmaster
I do in fact have a life.

Vent thread

Post by Bushmaster » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:13 pm

As the title states, this thread is for venting your anger about anything and everything.

I, personally, am ticked at the dude I was supposed to be trading my G36 too. I shipped it on Thursday, he was supposed to be shipping his M14 tomorrow. His "friend" took the G36 apart today, broke the hop-up, and is now sending it back. So I am now out nearly $20 shipping costs, and have a broken gun. :angry:

C Taylor
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Vent thread

Post by C Taylor » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Well i finally found some M24 mags on KH Mountain(bc everywhere else is out) to use for my CAm24 and bought them. And guess what. They dont fit.
Last edited by C Taylor on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackout
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by blackout » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 pm

I would tell the kid it was his fault and he still has to hold up his end of the deal regardless.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 pm

blackout wrote:I would tell the kid it was his fault and he still has to hold up his end of the deal regardless.
^He is correct, you are under no obligation whatsoever to accept the G36 back in a post-receipt broken condition. Refuse the package with the G36 in it and tell him you want your M14 as agreed. Otherwise he will have to reimburse you the cost of shipping + the cost of repairing the hopup he broke.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Jon The Student
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Jon The Student » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:22 pm

I cant find any damn Coca seeds. :(

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Unfortunately there isn't really anything you can do if he doesn't want to be honorable about it.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 pm

If he's not in SC than no, sadly there is not much that can be done other than exposing his asshatery in whatever state he is in.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:14 am

Bushmaster wrote:As the title states, this thread is for venting your anger about anything and everything.

I, personally, am ticked at the dude I was supposed to be trading my G36 too. I shipped it on Thursday, he was supposed to be shipping his M14 tomorrow. His "friend" took the G36 apart today, broke the hop-up, and is now sending it back. So I am now out nearly $20 shipping costs, and have a broken gun. :angry:

This sounds really shady to me. IF his friend opened the gun and broke it, then the gun is his. Tell him he can ship the M14 or pay you for the G36, but it is his gun now. IF it was in SC or NC let us know who it is. This is one reason I like to do business in person.

Darth Chuckie
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Darth Chuckie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:44 am

I agree with Gambler. Lots of stores have a "If you break it, you bought it" policy. On another note, if you borrow a gun from someone and you tear it up you should pay to have it fixed. I have now adapted a policy that I only loan my weapons to a select few people. If you are not on my list-DON"T ask.
Rest in Peace, 4-4-14.

Turn to the Dark Side-it is your destiny!

DBoys M4 RIS
DBoys SCAR
JG G36C
JG M16 UFC
1911 GBB

Team Jolly Rogers, LOL, Team V V,

▲
▲ ▲

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 am

The guy is "prizz17" off of the NCAO. I'll give you guys the full story so I can get opinions.

He had an ad up that he wanted to trade his G&G M14 for a G36. I PM'd him, and gave him a very thorough description of mine and all of the problems it has, and he said he'd like to trade. We were supposed to both be shipping the guns on Thursday or Friday. I shipped mine, but he wasn't able to so he was going to ship it today. When he first recieved the G36, he was extremely happy with it and said he loved it. Then his friend took it apart to try to fix the selector switch which I had already told him couldn't be fixed. In doing this he messed up the hop-up, I don't know if he just messed up the shims or if he actually broke it, I won't know that till I get it back. He PM'd me last night telling me all of this, and saying he would like to just ship it back. Since he still has BOTH guns, I didn't think there was much I could do.

Opinions?

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 am

Get him to reimburse you for your shipping costs; odds are he just lost the shims on the hopup; it's kind of hard to break the chamber. The odds of getting that M14 are pretty slim.

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 am

I just PM"d him and told him that if eh hasn't shipped it yet I can walk him through fixing it. If he's already shipped it then I will fight tooth and nail to get him to reimburse me my shipping costs, and repair costs if there are any.

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

I am quite ticked that quality flecktarn and wustentarn gear is so hard to find.

But, one good thing happened. I finally found a gbb p99 and a scar-h that i can afford :D

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm ticked off that I don't have enough grenades. kneed moar

slickridley
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slickridley » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Bushmaster wrote:I just PM"d him and told him that if eh hasn't shipped it yet I can walk him through fixing it. If he's already shipped it then I will fight tooth and nail to get him to reimburse me my shipping costs, and repair costs if there are any.
on the NCAO forums, see if Kamikaze, Paul or Halo won't help you out