Airsplat

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Villid
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Airsplat

Post by Villid » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Ahh what to say.  Between their difficult to navigate website and their slow to respond, if they respond at all, customer service, i would not reccommend Airsplat.com to anyone.  I have been assisting a friend in dealing with them, so heres what we have bee dealing with:
He purchased a G&G M4.  Pretty good gun for the price, ill admit.  However the gun ceased function after only about a month, playing in only 3 small games.  After recieving no replies to the emails sent to them, i spent 45 minutes on hold trying to get to customer service. At first they tried to get me to exchange the gun for an inferior model, with no refund of the price difference.  Finally they said they would repair the gun under the warranty.  So after paying for the shipping, and waiting nearly 3 weeks, not the 2 week max they said it would be, we got the gun back.  Where it worked for about 3 hours and crapped out again.  Clearly their gun techs are incompetent to fix a wiring issue.

I would not wish this company on anyone, and strongly advise anyone thinking about buying from them to try and find what your looking for somewhere else.
Carolina Border Wars 2010
OP:AoWL
Op:White Noise 2
Op:Banshee
Op:Blackwater 2
Fulda Gap 2011 - NATO

Stomper87
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Airsplat

Post by Stomper87 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:04 pm

I wouldnt reccomend buying a gun from them, but bb's, gear, ect. is fine. Shipping will take about a week and prices are pretty good. As long as you dont buy a gun from them then you'll be just fine.
P* Ares Tar21
P* PTS Masada
Magpul KWA lm4
KA Galil SAR
G&G UMP
G&P ak47
CA mp5a4

slickridley
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Airsplat

Post by slickridley » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

i have a love hate relationship with them,
because they're about the only ones that carry my deepfire parts but sometimes don't follow thru with expections on service
they've messed here and there, but not so bad that i won't use them again
their boneyard is something to keep an eye on
Long Live the Swamp
FULDA GAP 2012, Warsaw Pact 120th Guards Commander (win)
FULDA GAP 2013, Warsaw Pact Czech Paratrooper Commander (win)

painmaker
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

AIR SPLAT

Post by painmaker » Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm

:angry: I purchased a g an g combat machines m4 from airsplat the gun worked for like three hours thin lost all power i sent it back to airsplat they fixed it or said they did when i got the gun back it worked for 30Min's or so then the same thing complet loss of power i called the n said iv id for shipping twice on this gun still dint work they said sorry we cant do anything El's so I'm stuck with a $180 papper weight  not to happy an i dint plan on every buying anything from aslant again

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Re: AIR SPLAT

Post by SteevoLS » Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm

For the love of all that is good and holy, punctuate! ;)

That said, only buy something from AirSplat if it can't really break, or if you're willing to fix it when it does.
There's no kill switch on awesome!