www.RSOV.com

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

www.RSOV.com

Post by SteevoLS » Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 am

RSOV is a HK-based retailer that sells almost every ACM product you could want. Over the past year I've made a dozen or so orders from them. Shipping has always been prompt, responses to my questions have been fast, and fragile items have always been well packed.

On the subject of their shipping...

I ordered a railed gas block and metal MagPul trigger guard clone last Thursday around 7 PM. It arrived this morning.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: www.RSOV.com

Post by Gambler » Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 am

SteevoLS wrote: RSOV is a HK-based retailer that sells almost every ACM product you could want. Over the past year I've made a dozen or so orders from them. Shipping has always been prompt, responses to my questions have been fast, and fragile items have always been well packed.

On the subject of their shipping...

I ordered a railed gas block and metal MagPul trigger guard clone last Thursday around 7 PM. It arrived this morning.
Wow, that's impressive.  About twice as fast as ASGI.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Mon May 10, 2010 10:38 am

Try 3 or 4 times as fast. It's been exactly one business day since I ordered the parts (not counting today).

Crow
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crow » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 pm

i hope this site is as good as you say  :P. i plan on making a large order from them. pricing is great and shipping isnt as bad as i thought it might be for what im getting.

Trig
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Trig » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:32 pm

I just had a horrible time with RSOV.  I order 2 ACM mesh goggles, and let me say I am not pleased.  First off I ordered the goggles on June 2 with the 6-10 day shipping.  The goggles got here on Friday, June 25. 

The thing that sucked is that 2 days after I ordered I received an e-mail in broken engrish that I did not order the goggles with shipping.  Got that settled by sending money...

Well after looking over the ACM goggles I not pleased at all with the quality.  The OD is already chipping off reviling the white plastic.  The glue holding the padding around the mesh is coming off so I had to re-glue it, and the mesh on the left side is loose.  So over all I will not be ordering from them again.
Wesley: "I think I just heard Luke yelling."
Me: "...That was a goat."

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm

I had the site make the same error with me around that time aswell. As it turned out, it was a problem with PayPal not grabbing the correct number. It's been resolved, but nevertheless was a pain in the butt. Out of curiosity, which goggles did you order?

Trig
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Trig » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:06 pm

A.C.M. Zero mesh eye protection goggles.
Wesley: "I think I just heard Luke yelling."
Me: "...That was a goat."