Galaxy Army/Navy

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Doublewolf
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Galaxy Army/Navy

Post by Doublewolf » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 pm

I have ordered 2 pistol belts from them. I also ordered some Propper pants.

The first pistol belt I got was 2 bucks, so of course it wasn't too great, but I didn't expect it to be.

The second one was supposed to be a Government Issue, General Services Administration approved belt. I have an actual GI belt that I was issued by my school for JROTC, and the one I recieved from Galaxy is of lower quality. If I was a real soldier, I wouldn't want to use this. This belt was about $9.00. It isn't that the belt wasn't worth the 9 bucks. An actual GI belt usually costs more. I am annoyed because the item is not what they said it would be.

Shipping for the belt was about 8 bucks. I ordered it June 30th, and it arrived July 6th.

There is currently an issue with the pants. My uncle ordered them for me as a birthday gift. He lives in Connecticut. He got them shipped to my house. Apparently, for security reasons, you cannot ship things to an adress in a different state than the billing adress. They didn't tell me this before I ordered it. I only found out today when I went to check the status of the order. This really is a pain. It would have to ship all the way to New England. Then my uncle would have to ship it all the way to me down here in GA. It would be a waste of time and money. If they do not ship it directly to me, or at least refund the shipping charge, I will probably not buy from them again. I emailed them today to try to resolve the problem, and I will update this when they reply.

Edit:

They refunded the money. This isn't really helpful though because I still do not have my pants. I now will order the pants from another website that does not have this annoying policy.
Last edited by Doublewolf on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.