Airsoft Outlet NW

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Mack
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Airsoft Outlet NW

Post by Mack » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Some may know this company as the one who had the GBB siezed by ATF. They're the local brick and mortar shop in the Portland, OR metro area. I've shared the field with these guys several times. Let me just say that you don't want them on the other side of the field from you.

Onto the feedback.....

They always have great customer service in person. I've ordered things over the phone and had delivered to games. Done a bit of shopping in store. They've always been great about letting you check things out in the shop. Since this used to be my "local" shop this is my first experience with having something shipped.

I was looking for a PSG1 spring to put in my SR25 and some upgrade parts for my KJ M700. This was the only store stateside that had all the parts in one place. I called them to verify that they actually had everything in stock. I spoke with Ben, he stated that their website updates stock info every 30 minutes. That makes me feel like when I need parts I know that they actually are in stock vs some other websites. I just received my order from them in the mail in just under a week via UPS Ground over a holiday weekend.
Last edited by Mack on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.