LA Police Gear

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Mack
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

LA Police Gear

Post by Mack » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:40 pm

LA Police Gear is a company that I've been using for the past two years for various airsoft and personal things. They've been a great company to deal with from the customer service to the pricing. Obviously from the name of the company it's mainly geared towards LE. However they do carry lots of different brands including 5.11, Blackhawk, Tactical Tailor and many others. The place to really check out on the site is the Closeout Section. Unlike a lot of other sites this one is pretty good. I've picked up lots quality gear for dirt cheap prices.

Now for the good experience story to accompany this. One of my buddies is deployed in Iraq right now. Along with one of the care packages I was sending him he asked me to pick up some gear for him. One item was a SERPA dropleg for his M9. Like a few other sites they had a kit that included the holster, dropleg platform, MOLLE adapter and shoulder harness. After ordering the combo pack I got a back order notice. I contacted them after a couple of weeks of not seeing anything sent. They said they were still waiting on Blackhawk for more stock. I asked them if they had the components of the kit in stock and they said yes. We put it all together and then they matched the price of the kit, saving about $50. About a week later I got the a handwritten card from the customer servvice rep. In there it included a kind note wishing for the safe return of my friend and two 10% off discount cards (one for me and the other for my friend).

So go checkout their site when you get a chance