Airsoftsmith.com

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Airsoftsmith.com

Post by severed » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/

I've ordered from them on 2 separate occasions, I've also email and phone conversations with them in regards to gear and availability.  Each instance ended with me wishing they were closer so I could just go there because they were so helpful and just plain good folks.

They are one of the only Pantac retailers in the US and generally carry the full line.  Their website is very up to date with stock levels and the selection is just immense.  They also offer free shipping with a minimum order I've seen it as low as $80 and is currently $125.

No matter if it's gear, parts or supplies these guys are great.  They are players as well as owners so they know what we expect and they've never let me down, even when I didn't order anything.

I've found shipping time is about 4 days to my door.  Realise after a day of gaming you need something, order it Monday and you'll generally have it before the next weekend.
Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: Airsoftsmith.com

Post by Gambler » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I just ordered a Pantac RRV,  RRV Hydro pack and AK chest rig.  I ordered them on Wed and they were at my door Friday night.  I coudln't be happier with my experience with them and will go to this site before visiting ASGI in the future.  Ordered my stuff Wed morning and they shipped it that morning as well.  ASGI would have been lucky to ship it by the time I got it.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

Engage
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Engage » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

I ordered a Pantac MBSS from them last week, they shipped it two hours after I sent in the order and it came in four business days. It was tightly packed (they folded it in half to fit it in the tiny package) but it isn't like Pantac PCs are made of glass. I'll be ordering everything else Pantac from them as well, as they have a nice selection of it(largest in the US perhaps?).

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:01 pm

only in the us...
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."

Jeremy314
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Jeremy314 » Sun May 02, 2010 6:28 am

SpyderTC wrote: only in the us...
Wrong.. Airsoft Unlimited in FLA carries Pantac stuff.

Anyway, I love Airsoft Smith. Got my CIRAS in about 2 days, and still have some things to get for it from them, but their customer service on the phone was awesome. I called up because the CIRAS i wanted was out of stock, I called them to find out if they had any in the shop or what, and was told the online store is kept up to date with what is physically in the store within a few minutes of when things are sold.
[align=center]Image
VFC KAC PDW * WE PDW * KWA MP7A1 * KWA G36c * G&G CM M4 custom
2013 OPs: Mission: Double Cross Vet * SQA Skirmish 4/6/13 Vet
2014 OPs: OP: Iron Marches Vet
_________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]