U.S, Calvary

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
Diesel
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

U.S, Calvary

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 pm

http://www.uscav.com/milmall/main.aspx?Tabid=1

Found this store online. Noticed that they do a lot with the military and carry military grade equipment. The store is located in Radcliff KY.
I placed my order 12/16 after 5:00 pm. Got confirmation email that night. Order was packaged and shipped Thur 12/17. Package arrived today 12/21. Very pleased, and most likely would have been sooner, but we did have a snow storm.
The package was very well boxed up. Inside was a copy of the order, Return/Exchange form, and of course a Flyer with advertisements.
As with most stores, their prices are good to high. Need to shop around for best price. Shipping was about $10.00, which was ok by me, just wished it would have been UPS instead of FedEx.
Overall, very happy and will order from them again.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

Mack
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: U.S, Calvary

Post by Mack » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:59 pm

I used to use them a lot before I found LA Policegear's website. Most of the same stuff and usually a better price. If I can't find it there I'll use US Cav as a back up though.