Southeastern Airsoft

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

Southeastern Airsoft

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:37 pm

i must say i'm very happy with grimwulf and the work he has done for me and red.  he went above and beyond what was exspected and even threw in extra stuff on reds gun without asking at no charge.  i will be definately using him for all gun work in the future.  and its nice to have somebody here in columbia.  i was very pleased with the upgrades he did on my g3 even though it was stolen less than 24 hours after i picked it up.  and red loves the upgrades he did on his m4
Last edited by GrimWulf on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

mr castle
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Southeastern Airsoft

Post by mr castle » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Met up with Grim today to purchase the 2 Crye reps he had on the forums.

E-mailed him last night, he called today (on a Sunday!!!) He met me in Lugoff ( I live in Florence).

I will most definitely buy from him again. You don't hear of too many people who will deal with customers on a Sunday.

I give him a 11 on a 10 scale....

Thanks
Nevermind that s#!t....  Here comes Mongo!!!

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm

I agree....grim has been the most helpful retailer ive ever bought from....helped me out numerous times on sat. and even replaced the motor in my KWA no labor charge....thanks bro. will be buying from you for a while
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."

MCG

Post by MCG » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:32 pm

I purchased an awesome suppressor, and my fair share of refreshments from Adrian at Triggertyme yesterday. After that, I just milled around under his canopy and chatted for a while.

You can't go wrong with him, guys. He's a straight-up honest guy; you'll never be disappointed when buying from him.
Kill bodies and slay dragons.

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Adrian is a great person to buy from! He should be named official snack dealer of the AOSC. :D
Adrian's canopy was most appreciated yesterday when it was raining, I must have spent 2-3 hours under it cause of the rain.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Though I've only bought snacks from him so far, I have to pitch in here. Adrian has established a reputation as a generally honest and helpful guy, and has been playing and working on guns longer than most of us. He treats his customers well, and is friendly and an all-round great guy, (Why do you think he's a Rep? ;)). From now on I will buy from him before any other retailer if at all possible.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

GrimWulf
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GrimWulf » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 pm

/blush...Guys, I can't thank you all enough for all of your feedback, and I hope to live up to the great things you all have said. It is my goal to provide the highest quality service I can, and while, for the moment, I may not be able to compete with some of the larger retailers, as far as selection of products goes, I WILL do everything I can to beat them on customer service.

Thanks Again Everyone,
Adrian Martin
Southeastern Airsoft
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I Command!"
  ▲
▲ ▲

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:57 pm

yet another great experience with southeastern airsoft.  my m16 body broke in saturdays game and the battery crapped out.  i gave the gun to grim and he put on a new plastice body, new stock, new 8.4 3600mah battery, new tight bore barrel and he threw in a systema hop up at no extra charge all for 110 bucks and delivered the gun back to me on tuesday afternoon.  i cant say enough i am so pleased with the work.  southeastern airsoft has all my tech work in the future and i highly recommend him to anyone that needs upgrades or repairs.  oh and in case your wondering about pics i will have it up on the dmr thread soon after a few more added things.
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

JohnsonMP
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by JohnsonMP » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm

i purchased snacks from him as well, but asked advice on my MP5 and he gave it to me straight up.
He definately knows what hes talking about, i watched him fix the motor of an M4 in a few seconds right in front of me, and he was very helpful with all of my questions. i cant wait to do business with him again.

BigMan23
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by BigMan23 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:44 pm

hey guys, just an addition accolade for Adrian. He fixed my motor(again) this past weekend at Red Fox. He is without a doubt a straight up dealer, and an overall good guy. He is really there to make sure the players have a good time. Thanks for everything Adrian, I'll without a doubt be doing more business with you in the future. :)

Stomper87
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Stomper87 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 pm

I bought a Classic Army mp5a4 from Grimwulf before a game at Trigertime and it semmed like a good gun. It had pretty good range and accuracy so I decided to put a scope on it. While I was sighting it in, it crapped out on me. I never messed with it (and barely know how to) and I sent it to Garrett to see what was wrong. He couldnt figure out why it wouldn't work so I called Grimwulf. I gave him the gun back and he gave me a full refund of $200 and said if theres a big problem with the gun, then just get a JG or Echo1 or something. If it was just a small problem then I can buy the gun back. After he looked at it it turned out that someone had installed the hop-up bucking incorrectly, causing it to tear in an odd way, tearing up other parts. He told me to just get a new gun because this was my first AEG and he didnt want it to tear up anymore. I now have a KWA M4A1. Anyway, im not happy about the gun breaking and my parents thinking airsoft is crap, but I was really impressed with Grimwulfs honesty and the way he handled it and he didn't say screw you like any other airsoft retailer would have. I would defenatly recommend buying from Grimwulf because of the way he handles things.
P* Ares Tar21
P* PTS Masada
Magpul KWA lm4
KA Galil SAR
G&G UMP
G&P ak47
CA mp5a4

GrimWulf
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GrimWulf » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Thanks Daniel for your kind words and your understanding. The gun in question was brand new and the hop-up somehow got torn in such a way that it sealed the gearbox nozzle and made the gearbox strip the sector gear. I gave him a full refund, even though the warranty was long since expired, because this was his first gun, and it had proven unreliable. I would much rather he get something that he knows will last him a good long time, than be stuck with a gun that had proven unreliable.

With everything going on with my primary job, and quite a few things in my personal life, I have put Southeastern Airsoft on hold, until I can get some more free time to actually run it and come up with some more capital, so that I can actually open a brick and mortar store, here in Columbia. I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. I want to make perfectly clear though...This is not the closing of Southeastern Airsoft, just a temporary hiatus, and when it returns, it will be bigger and better than ever!

Adrian Martin
Southeastern Airsoft
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I Command!"
  ▲
▲ ▲