Trinity Airsoft

Leave warnings and praises for retailers here!
MetalWarrior

Trinity Airsoft

Post by MetalWarrior » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:21 pm

www.trinityairsoft.com
This is basically where I buy all of my airsoft supplies from. I have never had a problem with them at all. They have extremely good customer service, great prices and selection, and free shipping on all orders over $100. They are located in Virginia so if you order (just an example) on Monday, it gets here Tuesday. I strongly suggest this site and hope you choose trinity ;)

Diesel
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Trinity Airsoft

Post by Diesel » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm

I have now ordered 3 times from Trinity. Every shipment has come the next day. The packaging is top notch. I have called them to ask questions and guess what, A person answers the phone. They will go out their way to answer your question. I HIGHLY recommend them to any body.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

Vanquish
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vanquish » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm

I've ordered from them several times, and I'm 100% satisfied.  Their customer service is the best, and they have really fast shipping too. 

I just wish they had a bigger selection of stuff in stock.  :)

D05GTO
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by D05GTO » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Bought quite a few items from them and they have been 100 percent. Always got the packages next day! 

Pieman
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Pieman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm

I've had nothing but great experiences with Trinity as well, there shipping is very fast and customer assistance is great.
KWA M16 SR-12 (DMR)
KWA M93RII
G&G GR16