HUGELY UPGRADED M4 AND GRENADE LAUNCHER

List your airsoft items for sale/trade here.
Q.G.-Chunk
I like this place!
I like this place!

HUGELY UPGRADED M4 AND GRENADE LAUNCHER

Post by Q.G.-Chunk » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey all airsofters! My names Quinn, and I am selling my HUGELY UPGRADED AND CUSTOMIZED full metal Colt M4 CQB airsoft gun. Of course full metal, and 350 chrono fps with .20g it has the 350fps because its cqb. It still has very good range even with the low fps. I am a huge airsofter, I have owned and taken apart many guns, played many airsoft matches, you can call me a professional airsoft player.. A couple months ago, I got my Colt M4 CQB from an airsoft online retailer. I probably over payed because I payed 270 brand new for the gun, 300$ total with shipping. The gun is now averaging around 250$ new out of box.I had sold my prized gun, upgraded l96 for 900$, which enabled me to max this gun out. It has completely new internal upgrades, as well as outer upgrades. Since this gun is made with TONS of Tac rails, I have a TON of accessories to go along with it. I sent the gun away to a airsoft gun shop and gave them 390$ to totally re-do the insides of the gun, as in upgrade them, and man it was 100% different after. Too many upgrades to list. Major ones are replacing the 1100 Battery with the 1600 mah Intelect battery. Cost around 40$.That helped the rate of fire a ton and range a little bit. Put a new long type high torque motor in for 60$. 50$ fluted extended barrel for more accuracy. New hop up system 40$. New gear box outer shell, new pistons, air nozzles, o-rings, the list goes on and on.. As for outer accessories I got a 60$ HALO silencer(not the video game) and unlike a 30$ suppressor, this one actually works, i believe its also a tracer unit too. Nice scope 30$, acog 20$, MAGPUL moe angled grip 40$, new tan stock 30$, barrel extension 11$, FAT MAG(like a box/drum mag but smaller and more easier to handle and more reliable) holds 850bbs 40$, etc. I also have a EGLM freaking sick under barrel grenade launcher. I payed around 300 new for it, I'm asking around 2. If u buy the m4, and grenade launcher, I'll knock a ton of money off the total price. If u buy just the m4 or grenade launcher, you won't get much discount at all. If u want the launcher, txt me about it. This gun sounds and performs absolutely amazingly. It doesn't even sound like a normal airsoft gun due to its rate of fire. It has extremely good range so I've been using it as a sniper with bipod silencer standard mag and scope. Or for CQB, MAGPUL grip, fat mag, acog/iron sights, no silencer.
I am easily over 1000$ so my asking price is extremely reasonable, 600$. Without all the accessories (silencer, grip, smart charger, fat mag, scope, acog, etc) itl be around 500$.I will take some trades such as more airsoft guns/gear NO M4'S, ONLY UNUSUAL GUNS LIKE ACR'S, VECTORS, F2000'S, ESPECIALLY GLOCK PISTOLS, maybe some fishing stuff, bass boat/John boat lol, maybe some xbox 360 stuff, let me know what you have. It comes with the original stock, as well as the tan one and box. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have, my email is QuinnG.airsofter007@gmail.com and phone 8642660762 and we can talk from there. Thanks for your time!

TreeRat
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: HUGELY UPGRADED M4 AND GRENADE LAUNCHER

Post by TreeRat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Pictures would be nice, and if you use the for sale format (http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/php ... =16&t=1780) It might be a little less confusing.

Avenger
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Avenger » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 pm

And you know, maybe a brand name for the gun?
I do not always accidentally, but when I do, I accidentally the whole thing.

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Besides what TreeRat said, what airsoft store did you send your gun to? And a detailed list of the mods would be excellent if you can find one.

-edit-
The "Colt" M4 is a King Arms M4
[align=center]Image[/align]

Avenger

Post by Avenger » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Cyma also makes a "Colt", unless you heard diresctly from the OP it could be that.
I do not always accidentally, but when I do, I accidentally the whole thing.

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Avenger wrote:Cyma also makes a "Colt", unless you heard diresctly from the OP it could be that.
Hmm, I was going to tell you you were wrong, but it seems you have a point. Seems the King Arms are more expensive than I remember, and the Cyma are roughly $200. Perhaps it is some other brand? One distinguishing factor though, I'm not sure if the CYMA version has a full metal receiver, and the King Arms has blow back. Because blowback was not mentioned, I believe we're dealing with a separate gun entirely. A link to the original gun purchased would help.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 am

Edit this to follow the sale forum format, add pictures, and give us brand names. I don't want to delete this literary masterpiece, but it in no way follows the rules.

On paper it looks like your M4 is probably worth about $300.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Q.G.-Chunk
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Q.G.-Chunk » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 am

Alright, I'm like really new to the site so I'm not sure exactly how to do everything. Yeah pics would be nice if I knew how to.. Its all black except different tan stock and tan angled fore grip. it's CYMA, an I got it off evike. Now it's like 200$. It was like I think 260 when I bought it and shipping and I bought some oil so that might be why It was 300. I know how to take airsoft pistols and grenades apart but I'm not too comfortable taking aegs apart so I didn't send it to a legit store but someone I met at one of aosc's games and he said he does ton of work on this stuff. So I don't really know all upgrades, I'll try to find the detailed email I got from him telling me most of the upgrades. When I get home I'll find how to post it properly and with pics and links, I just did this off my iPhone. Sorry guys, I'll repost it correctly later. 

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 am

I use photobucket to post pics.

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Who was it that you met to do the upgrades? There aren't many people that do that kinda work within the AOSC.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 pm

I know you are new and probably do not intend to make untrue statements or break the rules, and we have no problem giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming it is inadvertent. However, I do have an obligation to point out some incongruent statements in your post, and to advise you to comply with the section rules. Don't take it personally.
Q.G.-Chunk wrote:and 350 chrono fps with .20g it has the 350fps because its cqb.
That is above the CQB limit (300 w/.25g or about 337 w/.20g)

Major ones are replacing the 1100 Battery with the 1600 mah Intelect battery. Cost around 40$.That helped the... ...range a little bit.
Batteries have nothing to do with range.

50$ fluted extended barrel for more accuracy.
What?

unlike a 30$ suppressor, this one actually works, i believe its also a tracer unit too.
It can't be both, there is no room in a tracer suppressor for foam to make it function as a suppressor as well, so this is not possible.

It has extremely good range so I've been using it as a sniper with bipod silencer standard mag and scope.
This makes no sense.

Also, this thread is in violation of the following rules:
Dominum wrote:Sellers must adhere to these rules:

-Include as much detail as possible for each item.
(Specifically, you did not list what the gun is or what upgrades it actually has ["new" tells us nothing])

-A picture of each item is required. If you are posting a picture of the item new, not your ACTUAL ITEM, you must clearly state this to be the case.

-Your location and required payment method(s) should be posted at the top.

-By "posted" I do not mean posted in a link inside the post, it must actually be in the thread.
Please update the OP to comply with the section rules ASAP, thanks.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]