Ranger Green Plate Carrier w/ Pouches

List your airsoft items for sale/trade here.
ForsakenWolf
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Ranger Green Plate Carrier w/ Pouches

Post by ForsakenWolf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:29 am

Payment Preference: Cash
Item: Ranger Green Plate Carrier with Admin Pouch and 3 Single M4 Mag Pouches

So I'm wanting to get rid of this plate carrier to make way for the new kit I'm setting up. It's been used but it's still in great condition; the only flaw I can really see is that the mag pouch flaps don't want to stay down and there's a little bit of dust and stuff worn in on the back shoulder. I can't figure out how to post pictures on here yet but if anybody's interested I'm more than willing to send a picture.

Trade: Unless anybody's wanting to part with specifically an Eagle Industries Khaki Plate Carrier for this (which I wouldn't advise, because it's not worth it), than I won't trade.
Go and tell that long-tongued liar. Go and tell that midnight rider. Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter, tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down.
-Johnny Cash

ForsakenWolf
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Ranger Green Plate Carrier w/ Pouches

Post by ForsakenWolf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:50 am

Oh and I won't be home on leave again until Thanksgiving-ish of this year so if you want it you might have to wait!
Go and tell that long-tongued liar. Go and tell that midnight rider. Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter, tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down.
-Johnny Cash

Coopraider
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Coopraider » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Might want to put a price up skippy ;)

ForsakenWolf
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by ForsakenWolf » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:48 pm

I'm seriously just looking to part with it. I'll take offers. I think the PC was like $60 new so I'm not asking a whole lot for it.
-Johnny Cash

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 am

You need a picture to be successful in selling and to adhere to the for sale template. Upload image to imgur.com, paste link in comment box, highlight and click on img button.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]