Op IMPERATOR - March 13th

Discuss previous games here.
python575
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: Op IMPERATOR - March 13th

Post by python575 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Trig wrote: I know I saw 1 person out there with a camera taken pictures.  Is he on the forums?
if your talking about the guy with the real nice camera, yeah he is on the forums.
what about the video one of you guys on ironfox was taking?

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:46 pm

python575 wrote: what about the video one of you guys on ironfox was taking?
Yeah I'm working on getting that put together. Right now I'm having a few complications with the video editing but I'll get it together eventually.
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

Tzer1993
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Tzer1993 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 pm

HAHA Smitty I heard someone singing and I was all "What the crap? Don't Stop Believing during an airsoft game? AWESOME! And then I think Remy shot me...or maybe that was later...or earlier....but I think it was right about the same time...greatness

Thumper
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Thumper » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:33 pm

he could have been singing alot worse, like "it's raining men"

C Taylor
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by C Taylor » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 pm

well i had a BLAST yesterday. i got to roll as a member of revolution for the 3rd time and greatly enjoyed it. There was def. a lot of honorable play. my fav. part of the day is when 3 of us bravo rolled up the flank of alpha and killed about 10 people. But there was one guy still alive that i thought was dead but he wasnt. he then started healing a teammate so i pulled out my pistol and knife killed him and safety killed the guy he just healed. it was EPIC. Its was great finally working with blackghost for the first time. Jeremy, Jason, and crow it was an honor fighting alongside you guys. Chuck and LLoyd it was great to finally meet you. Dom great job getting this set up. I owe you a betrayal shot when you shot most of us with the briefcase in hand. Anyways it was a great day with some great players. hope to have another great game like this one soon.
I would list all the games I've been to but...I've been to almost every game since December 2007.

Crazy
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Crazy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:18 pm

It was one of the best games I played in a long time. An Vanquish you mite need Gambler M14 an two other to take me on.lol :P
[img width=650 height=162]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6894/trialcrazy.png[/img]
CHECK US OUT AT www.myspace.com/airsoftsc
locked, loaded, one shot one kill. Shoot YOU later...
OP DeepScar 3: Nemisis Vet.
Operation Crossfire Vet.
Blue RAIN Hole Vet. LOL
Operation Dessert Crucible Vet.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm glad the AAR is so positive, that's what I was going for with this game. I had fun watching all of you play skillfully and honorably, and I am glad things went so well. I think the perceived threat of rain and the unfortunate last minute field change cut down on the turn out a lot, but I hope that those of you who were able to make it enjoyed yourselves as much as you had anticipated. I only had to insert myself into play (as forewarned) three times in order to at least attempt to break a stalemate. The last time was the most fun, though the provided opportunity wasn't taken advantage of. Look out for Operation Imperator II coming up likely in early summer, with simplified primary objectives, and more squad based special objectives.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

MCG

Post by MCG » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Dominum wrote: The last time was the most fun, though the provided opportunity wasn't taken advantage of.
Not to mention my safety-killing you with the SAW as soon as I figured out what the heck was going on :-* Hal may never forgive you for that one...
Kill bodies and slay dragons.