The Empire

Discuss previous games here.
Stomper87
I love forums!
I love forums!

The Empire

Post by Stomper87 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Great CQB game and is now one of my favorate fields. I have gotten more kills here than about any other field I've been to.
P* Ares Tar21
P* PTS Masada
Magpul KWA lm4
KA Galil SAR
G&G UMP
G&P ak47
CA mp5a4

python575
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: The Empire

Post by python575 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 pm

had a great time, the field was small but very fun. Alot of good firefights and big welts curiosity of mcg. overall great I'd go back anytime.
Last edited by python575 on Sat May 15, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:37 pm

How many attended?
Help control the population.  Spay and neuter your humans.

Darth Chuckie
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Darth Chuckie » Sat May 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Thanks gentlemen, had a great time today. Had three safety kills and Grim got me with with a safety kill as well. Lots of good fire fights and can't wait to get there again. Thanks go to Garrett for finding this field.
Rest in Peace, 4-4-14.

Turn to the Dark Side-it is your destiny!

DBoys M4 RIS
DBoys SCAR
JG G36C
JG M16 UFC
1911 GBB

Team Jolly Rogers, LOL, Team V V,

▲
▲ ▲

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 pm

idiot88 wrote: How many attended?
I think the final count was 26, not to bad for a new CQ field.

Had a great time today though. Some intense firefights, great sportsmanship, and tons of BB's. What more could you ask for.  Special thanks to MCG for the blood blisters on my left hand. LOL... Great showing by AIRCROSS today, all of you guys did an awesome job. Was good to see Rayne back out there with 3rd too.

BlackGhost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by BlackGhost » Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Well fellas...I can say this easy...this place was off the chain.  I had lots of kills and got shot some too.  I would love to get back out there again soon like maybe in 2 weeks or when ever.  So Gerr get it going homeboy.  Enjoyed the games that were played and freakin good shot outs.  I got 3 safty on some peeps and I got one on me the best ever.  looking down a shotgun is not even fun.  3rd even though we didn't get to shoot each other I had freakin blast teamin with you.  2G was out and kick some booty lol.  Dom I got your back bud.  Grim as always it was great to play with you and being shot by you as well, it was good to see out there again too.  To my boys in Sumter Steevos,MCG, and Jacob glad we got to roll together again, we really kick butt.
I would like to thank all the new guys that came out to play in there 1st game, hope you all enjoyed the game as I did.

Dom get at me I have some new ideas for some games there if we get more peeps out there.

Ok I'm dome chattin my fingers now.  +1 to all that I know.

So we playin again when lol.  :P
[img width=400 height=125]http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr40 ... hEye-1.png[/img]
  â–²
â–² â–²

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sat May 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Today was definitely a great, fast paced day of airsofting. As far as I know, there were no serious issues with hit calling or any other sort of bad sportsmanship. It was great to see "old" faces like Adrian and Rayne out on the field again, and to play alongside them aswell!

And...

New faces! Latexrex officially wins the award for the most well-prepared new player... ever!

Remmy/BlackGhost: Awesome time playing with you, and looking forward to some more 2G or even 3G action in the future.

Garrett: Beats Wellford hands down in that this new field feels "real", whereas Wellford really feels like a playground. I'm looking forward to many games here in the future!

Adrian: Sorry for scaring the crap out of you with the Winchester, but it's actually kind of cool to know that thing will shatter a .40!
Last edited by SteevoLS on Sat May 15, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Rayne
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Rayne » Sat May 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Had a really great time getting back out there. Favorite part had to be the 5 sword kills I got, and you guys doubted I could do it  :P
Oh and being on top of the shelf when I shot Grim  :D
Last edited by Rayne on Sat May 15, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've been to a few games

Wyatt
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Wyatt » Sat May 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Had a great time. Got lots of kills.. On both sides.. got a few blisters from that game but it was well worth it. Most fun ive had at an airsoft game so far.
"go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavements, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free" Unknown

"And on the 7th day God rested. Then we over ran his perimeter and have run the show ever since" USMC Saying.

3rd0ptik
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by 3rd0ptik » Sat May 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Had a great time, my farmer tan is in full effect, lol.. Rayne sorry I ended up shooting you a few times, but the come back double sword kill was awesome, you said, Im going to get you, and you did..

Goat and Grave kick donkies.. BiG shout to Aircross and the new players that showed, I had fun with everyone I was able to play with..

BiG biG uPS to Garrett for hooking this up, this place put a mudhole in the CQB places ive played, very real and that property has mad potential, would be great if could be bought, I def will go back..

and next time if im running the mac, or any automatic, ill make sure when cutting a tight corner I keep on semi, hope I didnt hurt anyone..

And biG thanks for the busted chin, and the rudolf nose I have.. Still very clean games..

thanks again see you soon..

GrimWulf
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GrimWulf » Sun May 16, 2010 9:36 am

I want to thank everyone who came out to support this game! It was a great time for all, on a brand new CQB Field. There was fair play all around, and no major incidents. I have played quite a few games on a bunch of different fields from SC, NC, and VA over the past 12 years, but this was hands-down, the best time I have ever had! Got to see some old faces, that I haven't gotten to play with for a while, and quite a few new faces that I look forward to playing with in the future. Thanks again to everyone who came out and made this first game at a new field go off without a hitch!!! :D ;D

BTW...I claim first ever kill at the Empire!!!! Woooot!!!

Can't wait for the next game here!

PS...Steve, A fly smacked the wall next to my head this morning, and I jumped back about 10 feet...I'm sure you understand why I am still jumpy...lol
Last edited by GrimWulf on Sun May 16, 2010 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I Command!"
  ▲
▲ ▲

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun May 16, 2010 11:38 am

GrimWulf wrote: PS...Steve, A fly smacked the wall next to my head this morning, and I jumped back about 10 feet...I'm sure you understand why I am still jumpy...lol
Those flies will get you every time! :P Seriously, though, I'm glad nobody got hurt yesterday (by the Winchester or otherwise).

MCG

Post by MCG » Sun May 16, 2010 11:53 am

Awesome game yesterday guys! Easily the most fun I've had in a long time... and the kills I've ever gotten with a pistol :)

Sorry 'bout those welts Garrett and Python... you got me back anyway, Garrett, lol.
Kill bodies and slay dragons.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 pm

On that note...

You never did get me, Python. Sorry ol' chap, I guess I'm just to sneaky for you.

python575
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by python575 » Sun May 16, 2010 4:44 pm

oh well, ill have to settle for only 2 out of 3 from the Nabholz clan then :D