Re: Op Blackwater 2

Discuss previous games here.
stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

Post by stuckmojo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:16 pm

well gents i had fun today. i was happy for the most part how the game turned out. i was disappointed that bravo came with no communications and that ultimately led to their downfall. i saw some good tactics out there today and i had a blast playing with blackwater in the afternoon. it was good seeing old friends and making new ones. good job to ironfox and team gold and imc and skywalker for a job well done i had a blast rollingt with yall. good job to dom for leading alpha to victory. i look forward to seeing all the pics that was taken so get them post up. i look forward to the next time i play with the aosc which probally wont be until op24 3 since aircross is going to fulda gap. good job to all the players that showed up. thanks to ninja for admining for me so i could get some playing time in and thanks to all the reps that played and helped out

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: Re: Op Blackwater 2

Post by Felix » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 pm

All in all it was an amazing game.

My m14 was shooting great, no real issues that lasted, and it was just fun, like it needs to be.

Yeahhh no comms, but who likes those anyways :P

Dead tired, but thanks Diesel n Ajax, Remmy and GOAT, PG, FYM defenatly, IMC, Gold, Ironfox and all of our miscellaneous teams.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

Clutch
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Clutch » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I had a lot of fun today Thanks!

I had a blast at the radio tower and airfield with Steevols, Airsoftsniper and some guys that I can't remember their names (I'm the worse with names, sorry). We were slinging some BB's. :evil:

The airfield at the end of the day was crazy. The tower held just about everyone that I know with long range rifles in it and then some. I didn't see the targets that were getting tagged as I was shooting from underneath. But I heard alot of celebrating going on up there. 8)

And to the guy that came out into the airfield at the end filming the dummy head, please post that whole segment. I think I was the first to fire at the head and tag it with more people shooting it after that. It looked like a piece of meat in a shark tank.

Perfect weather for a good day of airsofting. Good job and good shooting by all.
AJAX Recon - OP: Domino - OP: The Assassination of a World Leader - OP: White Noise II - OP: 24 II -Villagers Revenge - OP: Strategies of War - OP: Phantom Hawk - OP: Attrition - OP: The Delimitation Conflict - OP: Elmer Fudd:The Wabbit Hunt - Op: Guardian - OP: Crisis In Dunundistan II - OP: Blackwater 2 - Fulda Gap 2011 - Turkey Hunt 2011 - SvG 2011 - Recondo Team Challenge

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:39 am

IMC checking in. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on behalf of those of us who made it, we had a great time throughout the day. I wish I'd been able to find a battery for the M4 so I could've played a bit more--as it was, I'd loaned out my AK, so I was armed with a crappy little springer which is, admittedly, on its very last legs, haha. Even so, I managed to have fun, and at the end of the day I got some great pictures. Henry, I can't wait for you to see the one I got of you outside the Radio Station. XD

For those of you who noticed, I brought a friend of mine, Matt, with me. Even though he was bleeding from the face at the end of the day, he had a blast, and he'll more than likely (against his better judgement, haha) be dropping some money into the sport. Thanks, guys, for making his first game an enjoyable one.
Last edited by Arbee on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

Raymondj
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Raymondj » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:49 am

WAR had a great time out there, got 2 knife kills back to back on some guys wearing ACU was much fun. Luckly i didnt get my head blown off by the guy covering them!! Awsome job dom leading us seemed like we had good communication. Cya all at the next game.

specter

Post by specter » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:18 am

wassup peoplez! It was a great game. I got a few kills while bravo was overrunning the airfeild. It was great. I feel sorry for those who faced the wrath of my mac11 during that time. :P funny, I got 7 kills with my secondary and none with my primary. meh, anyway, it was a great game and I had alot of fun shooting my rocket launcher in the parking lot. I hope to make it to another game soon.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Had a good time out there yesterday.

Rael
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Rael » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Sorry I missed the game, but I did get to see my daughter's swim team kick some serious tail instead. Looking foward to catching up with ya at Fulda!
G.O.A.T. MF'er Emeritas

Never pick a fight with an old man.
If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Rael wrote:Sorry I missed the game,
You should be very sorry by now then. ;)

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Had a relatively good day, Especially Prior to my m4 dying on me and losing my cellphone.

I gotta say, the best part was the Tower with Star,Steevo, and Skywalker. It was great fun and games until everyone had enough of our shenanigans and rained plastic death upon our poor little building.
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 pm

I was looking forward to shoot the person who is supposedly very good at moving silently through the woods and knows more about cars than anybody, but alas, he didn't show up.

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Vesper wrote:I was looking forward to shoot the person who is supposedly very good at moving silently through the woods and knows more about cars than anybody, but alas, he didn't show up.
Indeed. I was very disappointed at this as well :(
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

Skywalker

Post by Skywalker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Considering that on Friday at 11pm I had no working guns to play with... I had a pretty good time. This was pretty much the first game I've played that I didn't just disappear into the woods and focus on killing Steevo, Clutch, Star_Folder... Dom... etc.

The game started way late... Not sure why that happened... But once we got rolling, all of us Blackwater guys had 1 goal: get as much money as you can. Nothing else mattered. It took a little while for things to get moving for us, since nobody was paid until the first check in. We worked for Alpha (Dom) for the first period, and then he was about to write us an IOU for more money to keep working for him when I came running back to the group with cash-in-hand from Bravo (Felix) to capture Alpha's weapons expert, which took us all of... 8 minutes. So then we helped Bravo defend their turf until lunch. Where Drew of Gold Team had an epic 6 or 7 safety kill run with a broken pistol in the village lol.

After lunch, we were paid by Alpha to recapture the weapons expert, which took quite some time, because he had been moved to Bravo HQ. At this point there was an incident ... all I'll say is: Priority should be to have fun playing airsoft, not the nit-picky rules of once specific game. Regardless, Blackwater had completed its task of rescuing the weapons expert, and with no good way of contacting Bravo to see how much money they had, we decided to "steal" the weapons expert right out from Alpha's nose, and sell him back to the highest bidder. Sadly (for Bravo) Alpha had more money, so we returned the weapons expert to Dom, and helped him win the game.

It wasn't until after the game that I realized spies had been betraying all sides all day, which I found pretty cool.

Once the scenario was over, we continued to play headhunting for the COs. Which turned into chaotic "kill 'em all". So of course, Steevo, Star_Folder, Buttontk, and myself jumped up into the tower on the airfield, and proceeded to shoot at everyone and anyone who was outside. It took about 15 minutes of Star and Steevo shooting people with their DMRs (Clutch's quote below lol) for everyone to team up against us, as the 4 of us hugged the corners of the building screaming and laughing and crying like little girls as plastic ricocheted all over the place for 10 minutes.

^^
Clutch wrote:The airfield at the end of the day was crazy. The tower held just about everyone that I know with long range rifles in it and then some. I didn't see the targets that were getting tagged as I was shooting from underneath. But I heard alot of celebrating going on up there. 8)
I really had alot of fun, I'm glad that I decided to get my guns working Friday night. It was a nice change of pace from my usual thing.
[align=center]I'm here to hate your M4[/align]

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Skywalker wrote: We worked for Alpha (Dom) for the first period, and then he was about to write us an IOU for more money to keep working for him when I came running back to the group with cash-in-hand from Bravo (Felix) to capture Alpha's weapons expert, which took us all of... 8 minutes.
I just remeber seeing you and saying: Well.. I dont know what else to do since we checked in only one base... Just go bring me their weapons expert. :D
Then it seriously was less than 8 minutes, all of these black uniforms come rolling into south base with one tall green Action. Best operation ive ever seen :P
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:06 pm

It was a good day, with lots of interesting game play. But my favorite part was when I was bunkered down in that tower with buttontk, skywalker, and steevols. It was a blast shooting at people and taking on the whole crowd of attendees. A thank you goes out to the guys who helped us out who weren't in the tower, Clutch is the only one I knew out there. Thanks for taking some of that plastic hurricane before it hit us full force.

+1 for Dom who had the forethought to purchase something more valuable than fake money, Cheese Puffs. This is the reason we worked for Alpha first. They may not have had money, but they had Cheese Puffs.

I got a couple of really fantastic shots throughout the day, even after I blew my hop up out, I managed to salvage it during lunch and still had a few good shots left in me.