Discuss previous games here.
Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Op24-3 AAR

Post by Felix » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Welp.

AJAX was unstoppable. Quite literally.

Game was called early because there was too few people. (6 Ajax + 3 Grave vs 4 Alphas)

And I enjoyed Saturday afternoon. Then the game starting hitting the fan.

Either way, it just shows the pure determination and dependency of SC :)
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

Schmarvin
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Op24-3 AAR

Post by Schmarvin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 pm

So, who won among Alpha and Bravo? Or did ya'll change up before the night battle?
Team Extorrus, XO
OP 24-3
Germany II
The Swamp Opening
SQA Springtime Airsoft
OP: Second Sun
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Blue Hole 9/15/12
Blue Hole 12/1/12
A&K M16 Mod 0 SPR w/ 3 Hi-cap (1 450rd/1 500rd) and 4 mid-cap (110rd)
KJW M1911

Romba
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Romba » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:55 pm

When did you call it? Had a great time! More in depth later. Thanks to exotorrus, you guys were great! Ajax, had a blast rolling the field with y'all. Diesel, I now REALLY see how effective the whole "fire and move" concept is. Can't wait to play with you guys again. Spent half the day with half my capable range cause I didn't realize my hop up was all the way off. Wind didn't help either. One of the best moments: laying in the big field, when fallout yells "FIRE!" and starts driving in circles. We didn't see anyone, but we jumped up and started shooing at the woods. He yells "No, FIRE!" and points to a fire in te field. We stomped it out, but it left a nice 10 foot burn circle. No more pyro after that. ;)

asianhaw808
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by asianhaw808 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Lol sorry for the pyros, we wont use those anymore. It was greaat rolling with 907. Fire and advance is a very old tactic but it works in airsoft. Hope to play with ya'll again. Definitely will be coming to the next OP game at Airfarm. I'm glad someone found my radio, I was freaking out haha. I will not be bringing that out anymore lol.
Don't make fun of our Awesome Cool Uniforms
Operations:
OP24-3
OP New Germany II
The Swamp Opening Event
SQA Spring Airsoft
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Battle in the Badlands 12/1/12
Bounty Hunter Wars

C Taylor
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by C Taylor » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Great to get out and play again, it has been far too long. I had a BLAST on Sat. rolling with Ajax. I also want to thank everyone that welcomed my buddy(The guy in ACU with a G36 or Thompson) that was rolling with me/Ajax all day. Now on to the good stuff.

I played a game and a half with my sniper rifle. My Fav. memory is Gambler pulling me aside after seeing 3 Alpha players crossing the field about 200-250 feet away. Its funny when you hit the first guy and the other ones haul ass back across the field. The best part is I took off my scope about 30 min. into the game and was still hitting LONG shots.

Thanks to all of the Ajax members. It was great seeing all of you again.

Romba

Post by Romba » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Ahh that was you with te scope-less sniper? I was wondering how successful you'd be. Obviously, very.

Wolfy
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Wolfy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Personally I had a great time except for a few who refused to call their hits on Bravo but I honestly couldnt tell you who it was. Two of the funniest things were for one when technical actually hit Swat, and then when a bunch of us on Alpha were standing by the tower watching the tank chase technical and one even said itd be bad if the tank turned and came after us. Then not a minute later the tank slowly turned and we were yelling and running for cover. Only concern i had was that people were shooting at our tents and people around the tents were inside not wearing eye protection. The game died down a lot after about 5 but was fun with everyone there in the afternoon. I just wish there would have been a bigger turnout and that a lot more would of stayed through the night then IronFox would have stayed but after an hour long patrol and absolutely no action and not even seeing anyone, we decided to pack up and call it a night.
Revenge is Sweeter than you ever were.
OP Blackwater II ♦ Op 24-3 ♦ FPTC Wellford ♦ Sc vs. Ga II ♦ Op. Convoy Steel Griffin ♦ Red Fox Dec. 15th ♦ Op. Double Cross ♦ Op. TDC 2 ♦

Romba

Post by Romba » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Funny, cause I'd have sai the same about hit calling for alpha. But then again, it always happens on both sides.
Two other issues I had:
People need to take off their dead rags if they're not dead, and don't hang them out of pockets. I came upon 4 guys clumped, and they all had deadrags hanging out of pockets so I thought, " oh, they're dead. I experimentally shot one of em, who yelled hit. I was promptly lit up by 3 guys with deadrags stiking out all over the place. People also need to not shoot dead guys.

BIGGEST PROBLEM: idk if he's on the forums, but the guy who's driving the technical is a loonatic. He was FLYING all over the place, and when engaging players in the back, I watched him come EXTREMELY CLOSE to hitting a guy. He is a VERY dangerous driver. Maybe that should be on complaints, idk.

TokenTech89

Post by TokenTech89 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 pm

are you refering to the guy that was driving alpha tank? if so he was kind of a lunatic, one of my guys shot at the tank and shattered the glass cuz the truck drove within shooting range. (50 feet) of a guy's rifle when we were defending an index

"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome ITs power."

Wolfy
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Wolfy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Romba wrote:
BIGGEST PROBLEM: idk if he's on the forums, but the guy who's driving the technical is a loonatic. He was FLYING all over the place, and when engaging players in the back, I watched him come EXTREMELY CLOSE to hitting a guy. He is a VERY dangerous driver. Maybe that should be on complaints, idk.
He DID hit that guy but the guy was alright. The driving was a little extreme but not too bad considering how bad the terrain was. A few of us in the back got.. jostled a bit but other than a few bruises, we're all good.
Revenge is Sweeter than you ever were.
OP Blackwater II ♦ Op 24-3 ♦ FPTC Wellford ♦ Sc vs. Ga II ♦ Op. Convoy Steel Griffin ♦ Red Fox Dec. 15th ♦ Op. Double Cross ♦ Op. TDC 2 ♦

Romba

Post by Romba » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Must have been a separate incident, cause he barely missed one guy that I saw (unless this was by the tower). I've ridden in the back too, something I'll not do again soon. I don't think he should be allowed to drive though. He HIT SOMEONE.

asianhaw808
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by asianhaw808 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Romba wrote:Must have been a separate incident, cause he barely missed one guy that I saw (unless this was by the tower). I've ridden in the back too, something I'll not do again soon. I don't think he should be allowed to drive though. He HIT SOMEONE.
It was by the tower where I shattered that small window. Didnt think my G3 was gonna do that honestly.
Don't make fun of our Awesome Cool Uniforms
Operations:
OP24-3
OP New Germany II
The Swamp Opening Event
SQA Spring Airsoft
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Battle in the Badlands 12/1/12
Bounty Hunter Wars

Schmarvin
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Schmarvin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Yea, the driver of the Alpha technical was driving a bit recklessly. And it was by his fault that his glass was shatter, I literally watched him drive close to asianhaw808 to about 20 feet away. That's uncalled for.
Team Extorrus, XO
OP 24-3
Germany II
The Swamp Opening
SQA Springtime Airsoft
OP: Second Sun
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Blue Hole 9/15/12
Blue Hole 12/1/12
A&K M16 Mod 0 SPR w/ 3 Hi-cap (1 450rd/1 500rd) and 4 mid-cap (110rd)
KJW M1911

UF_Jester
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by UF_Jester » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Are they all talking about the same technical driver from tdc who struck one of my buddies with the mirror of the truck simply because he had the audacity to pull a small child out of the truck's way?

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 am

The driving was not "okay" in any way shape or form. Eddie from Aircross was driving the technical, just like at TDC. Also just like at TDC, he could have easily killed someone. A small child was nearly run over at TDC, and was only saved at the last second because his dad jumped in the road, threw him out of the way, and got hit himself.

I for one will not attend another game with that moron behind the driver's seat. EVERY SINGLE TIME he drives, he either ends up grossly crossing the stated speed limit, backing up without checking behind the vehicle, and any number of other utterly stupid antics. It's a huge safety and insurance risk.
There's no kill switch on awesome!