July 7th - Blue hole

Discuss previous games here.
CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

July 7th - Blue hole

Post by CLERIC » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:23 pm

This was one of the best blue hole game in a long time . The turn out was a little low Around 30 or 40 but that was to be expectied with the heat being in the 100+ for the past couple of days . The first game started off for me kinda bad, My son wanted to go along the creek bed, bad idea! we got stuck in quick sand ! he got stuck up to his waist deep and I tried to help him out and got stuck up to my chest!! :-\
Needless to say , the rest of the day for us was muddy and sticky!! The games were varied and had enough down time inbetween games was great because of the heat! great ,mini games and We got to play almost the hole field ! Team Ajak did great job !! Good job Gambler, Felix,and Stevols ! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the great pics that Stevols took !!! HINT HINT !
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: July 7th - Blue hole

Post by Felix » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 pm

My camera is still in the car, and I will link to Arbee's stuff:
Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 735&type=1
Compilation Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc5b1I9d ... e=youtu.be
Why Star_Folder is considered funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4eGky-m ... ure=relmfu

Its been a while since I've gotten to play a small game and I had fun with my DMR and a borrowed Real Sword Type 97B. (Props to Escue Airsoft Retals!!! Defenatly worth any money for a quick gun!!!) Lots of kills, some funny stories, and a gooood swim in Blue Hole's main attraction ;)
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

xxproto21xx
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by xxproto21xx » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

pow right in the butt hole lol.

Was fun, was hot, and further the day went on the better people started to work together which made the experience even better!
|

asianhaw808
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by asianhaw808 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Had a lot of fun at this one. This was my very first time at Blue Hole and I was impressed at the field to say the least, however, my team has been to BH before. The one goal I had going out to this field was charging up a hill because my mates told me how fun it was last time and we did for the last game of the day! Everyone was very nice as usual and I didn't see many problems and I heard a lot of "Call your hits" going on, but I always give the benefit of the doubt that they didn't ya'll ;) Anyways had a lot of fun with this one. Can't wait for the next Blue Hole game I can go to.
Don't make fun of our Awesome Cool Uniforms
Operations:
OP24-3
OP New Germany II
The Swamp Opening Event
SQA Spring Airsoft
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Battle in the Badlands 12/1/12
Bounty Hunter Wars

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 pm

I'll do a bigger writeup later, but I will say that a lot of the newer players need to spend some time in the back yard and just figure out what their guns can actually do. Nine times out of ten you aren't even coming close to hitting the guy who you are convinced isn't calling his hits.

Thanks to the Escues for chrono, thanks to Felix for sitting in the sun and being used as a meat shield, and thanks to Arvee for taking pictures. Also, Jason for being his charming self. :-P
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 pm

SteevoLS wrote:thanks to Felix for sitting in the sun and being used as a meat shield,
I have a wonderful tan and a red face. My Cherokee is showing.
Image[/align]

marpat96
I do in fact have a life.

Post by marpat96 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:22 am

Glad the game went well, good to hear everyone had fun. This makes me want to come back faster from Israel haha
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am

I played more than i took pictures..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 641&type=1
Image[/align]

wmj2k1
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by wmj2k1 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 am

it was a small game but it was fun.
Silence is GOLDEN!!!! Why dont you go be rich some where else!!!

asianhaw808
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by asianhaw808 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 pm

SteevoLS wrote:but I will say that a lot of the newer players need to spend some time in the back yard and just figure out what their guns can actually do. Nine times out of ten you aren't even coming close to hitting the guy who you are convinced isn't calling his hits.
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. There were a lot of new people and it was quite annoying hearing all the time "call your hits!" and crap like that. They will call their hits when you actually hit them.
Don't make fun of our Awesome Cool Uniforms
Operations:
OP24-3
OP New Germany II
The Swamp Opening Event
SQA Spring Airsoft
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Battle in the Badlands 12/1/12
Bounty Hunter Wars

Schmarvin
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Schmarvin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Great game, I know I had a few times I thought I hit people, but I reconsidered it and just let it fall through. My gun turned to shambles and became un-reliable half-way through the day. Will hopefully have it ready before the next match I attend.

Overall, I had a great time. I loved the scenarios. Two long-ish matches with a lot of move and shoot with easy to use points for tactics.
Team Extorrus, XO
OP 24-3
Germany II
The Swamp Opening
SQA Springtime Airsoft
OP: Second Sun
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Blue Hole 9/15/12
Blue Hole 12/1/12
A&K M16 Mod 0 SPR w/ 3 Hi-cap (1 450rd/1 500rd) and 4 mid-cap (110rd)
KJW M1911

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Unfortunately Blue Hole is one of those fields where people "think" there gun is shooting farther than it really is . That is due to people not really knowing the true range of their guns and the dessert landscape can play mind games on people .

This is just a suggestion to help people that "want " people to call their hits ,= make them call it !! If you think they aren't calling it , don't get mad or yell , just pop that selector switch to full auto , take a few steps closer and open up on them . Countinue these steps untill they call there hits or run like little girls screaming . No need to be big brother and to yell "call your hits" after getting ate up and bleeding a few times , they will learn their lesson ! Just some friendly advise , take it , leave it, puke on it , do what ever with it ! It's only my opinion , and that doesn't count or mean that much ! :P
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

unitedfighter
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by unitedfighter » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 pm

awsome game guys although i will tell you i wasnt expecting a sound/flash grenade to be thrown into the middle of the field. ;D ;D ;D really fun guys i hope to do it again
JUMP UP BUCKLE UP SHUFFLE TO THE DOOR JUMP RIGHT OUT AND SHOUT MARINE CORPS HOORAH!!!!!!
OP: Second Sun
Blue Hole 7/7/12

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Missing a metal midcap. 190 rnd. Either dropped it or misplaced it. if you ended up with one more than needed give me a PM. I have another just like it for comparison.
Image[/align]

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Felix wrote:Missing a metal midcap. 190 rnd. Either dropped it or misplaced it. if you ended up with one more than needed give me a PM. I have another just like it for comparison.
Dang Blue Hole eats a lot of people's stuff, you could probably find some BDUs in the mud lol
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)