August 4th at the airfarm

Discuss previous games here.
specter
I do in fact have a life.

August 4th at the airfarm

Post by specter » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 pm

I ended up leaving early thanks to a blown fuse in my gun. thanks again to felix for the LBV. it was still a pretty fun game despite it being retardedly humid. I'm going to have to save up for fulda gap as much as possible so this will probably be my last game till then.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: August 4th at the airfarm

Post by Vesper » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:16 pm

I had a great time. There were some really good firefights during the first portion of the day, but all the Bravo ended up leaving after lunch. They still put up a good fight against Alpha despite being outnumbered 2 to 1.

Sure, the weather was hot, but I've seen much worse.

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 pm

it was good getting back out there and seeing old friends and meeting new ones. good scenario. good job to gambler for coming up with that one. there were a few issues but nothing major over all i had a good time which is what its all about. look forward to the next game
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:53 pm

This has been the most fun ive had all summer. Good way to start up college. Multipul battles with either just myself or Chad tagging along. Remember Chad, I trust your range over their intelligence! I think all day, with my run and gunning, I heard both sides say something along the lines of "Oh great, its Felix.."
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

atl

Post by atl » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Great game today. Some how the second game was more fun than the first for me(maybe cuz we won) but it was all fun. The funniest part of the day was when we were at a bunker and I put my hat on my gun and lifted it up and a guy shot it then shouted "CALL YOUR HITS". -trolled.

Also specter I have an extra fuse I can give you.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:02 pm

atl wrote:The funniest part of the day was when we were at a bunker and I put my hat on my gun and lifted it up and a guy shot it then shouted "CALL YOUR HITS". -trolled.
End of day, with Cleric in the bunker, one guy in other base shooting back at you?
Image[/align]

specter

Post by specter » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

atl wrote:Also specter I have an extra fuse I can give you.
I bought some
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

Haze
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Haze » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:57 pm

This was a very good game and my first time at airfarm. Both games were awesome and had many great moments and firefights. The only bad thing was that alot of bravo left after lunch but besides that it was a really good game and day.
Also, my friend is missing a black vest that has a sniper rifle scope with it, if anyone has it please contact me.
Team Insert Name Here - I.N.H CO
A&K M249|H&K G36CV
OP: Phantom Hawk II
OP: Blackwater
OP: Crisis In Dunundistan II
OP: Flash Heaven
OP: Second Sun
Escue Airsoft Mini-games
Auguest 4th Airfarm games

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 pm

When I left, I spotted a black vest lying in the middle of the parking area. Dom may have it as he's unofficially the "Lost & Found Keeper"
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]

svdsniper
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by svdsniper » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:12 am

It was my first game and it was great. The 2nd game seemed more fun to me. Bravo did great the 2nd game considering they were outnumbered. Definately looking forward to playing again.

Skywalker

Post by Skywalker » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:29 am

I had fun plinking at kids for the first time in... forever.

Those of us who are sneaky, on alpha or on bravo, I obviously had fun running with or engaging you.

On a side note - I hope that something is being done to get TT back on the schedule.
[align=center]I'm here to hate your M4[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:52 am

Triggertyme is permanently off the schedule. I talked with the owner for almost 3 hours yesterday and he's convinced that the AOSC has somehow wronged him. He swears up and down that nobody tried to contact him, even though there are multiple PMs, emails, facebook messages, and voicemails that would imply otherwise. He said he was going to run his own games (which is okay) and that obviously anyone was welcome to attend (which is also fine), so there will still be games at TriggerTyme. They'll just probably be paintball games with BBs, lol.

Frankly, the guys who own Triggertyme are morons. First he accused the AOSC of stealing his money, then accused us of tax evasion, then accused the us of stealing thousands of dollars from him over the past 3 years. It was impossible to hammer it through his moronic noggin that the AOSC doesn't even have a bank account, and all money goes to the specific guy running the game AFTER it has been divided up with the field owner. When it comes down to it, he is afraid to admit he was wrong and that his not bothering to call anyone before Saturday lost him what would have probably been a 80 person game, if not more.

TRANSCRIPT OF CONVERSATION WITH TT OWNER. Some names have been changed for privacy reasons, but this should give you an idea of what really happened.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Psy-Coh
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Psy-Coh » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 am

I had a great time at my first AOSC game, & look forward to many more.. and walked away with my 1st AOSC war wound and a smile..lol

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am

Haze wrote:This was a very good game and my first time at airfarm. Both games were awesome and had many great moments and firefights. The only bad thing was that alot of bravo left after lunch but besides that it was a really good game and day.
Also, my friend is missing a black vest that has a sniper rifle scope with it, if anyone has it please contact me.
Cleric has that vest, its safe, just PM cleric or steevols, because we did see it, and I picked it up and gave it to those guys.

This game was one of the best I've ever been to. The game scenario was fantastic, and the game play was awesome. Thanks to SteevoLS for him letting me use his VFC while he fixed my AK for me, that was one of the best guns I've ever used. The heat and humidity was bad, but nothing serious at all, it was just humid the entire time.

Best part of the day: Lunch time and holding the tire base with Dom and Trent after lunch.
Funniest part of the day: My team was just standing in the open, and we saw Kory, "He can't hit us." A bb wizzed past one of us and we flipped out.

ALSO: SteevoLs, the AK worked great, as did the mids.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 am

Ouchh mann. I see why they call you "Pretty" on PG!
Image[/align]