August 4th at the airfarm

Discuss previous games here.
RangerGranger
I like this place!
I like this place!

Re: August 4th at the airfarm

Post by RangerGranger » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Foxx wrote: The second half went much better for me, despite three of our squadmates ditching out due to the heat. I switched out my M16a3 for my Mp5, stripped a little equipment, and before I knew it I was creepin through underbrush like a Fox, indeed. At one point I found myself utterly buried in vegetation stalking a squad of bravo. I was able to take down a decent number of them over a long period of time before I was struck by some lucky guess-firing.
That was my guess-firing :P...I saw your bb's flying towards the other guy so I just shot in the general direction.(Defiantly Lucky) I couldn't see you at all.
Team Swamp Rats

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 am

Gambler wrote:
Mr. Marauder wrote:
Star_folder wrote:Awesome Dom, I look forward to seeing it.

As for MEDs, I know of at least 1 case where a sniper rifle got a 50ft MED instead of a 100ft MED. And it wasn't like it was close to the mark either. However, I believe the player was an alpha player, and not a bravo player.

It's funny though, having run the chrono that morning, how many guns I DIDN'T see at the chrono station, but saw on the field...

At one point, when alpha was hanging around Lincoln's Hold waiting for us Bravo players to respawn, there was an alpha player with an LMG pointed right at me 8 feet away, and when I didn't see any tag on his gun, I asked him if he had chronoed, and his response was no. I then asked if he knew what his FPS was, and he didn't know that either. He was about to light me up from within 10' with an LMG he didn't know the FPS of. Needless to say, I was a little concerned.
If this every happens to anyone find a mod/rep immediately and we will remove this person from the game. No one should be using a gun they haven't chrono'd and have no idea what it is shooting.
I believe Mojo radioed something in to you, but I'm not 100% certain.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 am

RangerGranger wrote: That was my guess-firing :P...I saw your bb's flying towards the other guy so I just shot in the general direction.(Defiantly Lucky) I couldn't see you at all.
You gave me some pretty nice welts, but they're nothing compared to the chigger bites I got from crawling around in that junk. :P
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am

Foxx wrote: ...but they're nothing compared to the chigger bites I got from crawling around in that junk. :P
Tell me about it! I have bites all over.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 pm

idiot88 wrote:
Foxx wrote: ...but they're nothing compared to the chigger bites I got from crawling around in that junk. :P
Same here.

wesley810
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by wesley810 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 pm

I thought I was the only one. You don't notice them until you get home either, it's not like it's ants where you feel them bite..

RangerGranger
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by RangerGranger » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:09 pm

I got a bunch of bites too, I didn't notice them until Sunday.
Team Swamp Rats

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I counted 12 from this game. With one in the worst place possible...
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 am

I got a bite right on the lines if ya know what I mean :p
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I forgot to use my usual Coleman 40% DEET and got some on my waist. I'll remember next time!
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

specter

Post by specter » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:33 pm

I don't have any and I crawled a good bit. I'm surprised. especially since I wore a t shirt.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Sorry for posting so late...

I had a great time pretty much the entire day. The firefights were awesome, and to the bravo team moving Vesper after lunch, I had a great time shooting the crap out of you guys..lol. The heat was worth it in my book. Thanks to Gambler for a good game. And to "Psy-Coh", I was there when that happened man, turned out real pretty.

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm

idiot88 wrote:
I had bites all up and down my legs , looks like I laid in a fire ant bed , or got chicken pox all over my legs . And I found two Ticks , that place breeds insects unlike any place I have ever seen. But I still love the field and the battles that go on there. Anybody know of something you can spray on yourself to stop yhis from happening agian ?? cause I will take a bath in it ! :P
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

wesley810
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by wesley810 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:42 pm

CLERIC wrote:
idiot88 wrote:
I had bites all up and down my legs , looks like I laid in a fire ant bed , or got chicken pox all over my legs . And I found two Ticks , that place breeds insects unlike any place I have ever seen. But I still love the field and the battles that go on there. Anybody know of something you can spray on yourself to stop yhis from happening agian ?? cause I will take a bath in it ! :P
I would think some simple DEET spray would help a lot; I'm going to try it out next game.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Dominum wrote:I forgot to use my usual Coleman 40% DEET and got some on my waist. I'll remember next time!
^I am one of those people that seems to be bitten by hordes of mosquitoes and other things when no one else has a single bite, yet when I apply this liberally I am usually bite free even after 24 hours of airsoft.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]