OP: Faded Giant

Discuss previous games here.
stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

OP: Faded Giant

Post by stuckmojo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

let me first say a big thanks to ams for putting on this event. this was by far the best airsoft game i have ever been a part of. i have never been to a game where the game organizers put so much energy into making sure the players had fun. i want to especially thank biglar for all the missions he took my squad on. i was so sore after saturday from keeping up with him that i couldnt play on sunday but thats ok.

the highligt for me was going after the control rods on saturday. i have to say that doing my homework on past asm games paid off. i found 2 dead players that were bobbie trapped and was in some of the most intense firefights i have ever been a part of in my 4 years of airsoft.

pros:

1. the ao...AWESOME...enough said

2. the staff making sure all players had fun and didnt have alot of down time

3. the sportsmanship

4. the guys i was paired up with on my squad....wolverines and rhino you guys rock

cons:

i cant really say i had any cons except for the fact that we couldnt fight in the stairwells. one time my squad was pinned down by tan and me and maurader took some steps up to the next floor and came down the stairwell that tan was in and took them by surprise and could have taken them all out but we could fight in the stairwells but if that was a gti thing i understand

thank you ams for making this the most memorial game for me and my son. i also want to say to all the south carolina players that if you didnt come you missed out big time and if they do this game next year you would be a fool for missing it. the game was well worth every penny and then some. this was the first time that anyone other than military and law enforcement got to be in this facility. words cant describe it. there will be pics and video post up from the game within the next few days. one of the guys on my squad was rolling a helmet cam the hole time and as soon as he post it up on youtube i will put it up here
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

atl

Re: op faded giant

Post by atl » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Sounds epic and from that video I saw of the field and the thread it looked epic. I'll start saving my money for next year's if they have it lol.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 pm

If there is one next year I plan to attend, I just had no time to prepare or pay for this one. Hopefully it'll happen again, and at the same AO.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Def totes legit, yo. I have 4200 pictures, now I just have to go through them! Danny, thanks for the free hotel room.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 pm

This definitely was a game to go to. Biglar, Russo, & JP all worked hard to make certain everyone had an excellent time, and even went so far as to create on-the-fly missions to cater to players. Their goal was to make sure everyone had fun, and they achieved that easily. I have never seen a staff so concerned about the play factor for those involved.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]

stuckmojo

Re: OP: Faded Giant

Post by stuckmojo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 am

and i also want to say that i have never been to an airsoft event where the play of players on both sides were so honorable.
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Matthews
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: OP: Faded Giant

Post by Matthews » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:13 pm

The more you pay, the better the play... Generally speaking, the $100+ games weed out the poor sportsmanship and backyard airsofters... these games are %100 milsim.

I saw one guy break an arm and another guy was halled off on a stretcher, if that says anything about the AO.

Overall, a great experience. An exceptional AO (Nuclear Gov't Training Facility). And a damn good bunch of guys.
Like Mojo said, if you miss this next year.... you are a FOOL!