TDC 2

Discuss previous games here.
Achilles1
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: TDC 2

Post by Achilles1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

savoy6 wrote:really?...SC won?.....how'd that happen?
We kicked some serious ass in the night game. And even during the day when Georgia was kicking our ass at spawn, we had people going around objectives. so we were barely behind and then pulled it through at night
THE GREATEST WARRIOR WHO EVER LIVED!!!!
Getting friendly fired since 2011
CO of team Dumbass

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Meh, with the way Bravo pushed Alpha into the base, saying SC won is just... dirty IMO..
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

savoy6
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by savoy6 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Achilles1 wrote: We kicked some serious ass in the night game. And even during the day when Georgia was kicking our ass at spawn, we had people going around objectives. so we were barely behind and then pulled it through at night

yeah?....lol...guess having those extra ga. players for that helped.... right?
Meh, with the way Bravo pushed Alpha into the base, saying SC won is just... dirty IMO..
this^^^^^QFT........every time we had to reset because SC was getting rolled into the only un-capturable position......after awhile it was like Rwanda up in there...

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Seriously GA kicked SC ass. If you say different you are either blind or dumb. It does not matter that SC was able to get objectives. This was only because GA got told to fall back and quit rolling so hard on SC. Also the only reason SC was able to be somewhat of a "threat" was because GA was so nice as too let SC borrow some of their thermal and some of their players.

What pisses me of are people who actually care too much which side won. I will play for objective but in the end I really came out to just shoot people and if told my side lost I could care less as long as I had fun.

Winning or losing should not affect if you had fun or not. I mean its not like the winners received a prize.

Plus all this talk about how SC won and bullshit is probably just pissing GA players off as SC was only able to get the stuff that we got done because GA had to back off. This is not SC fault that GA came more prepared.

TL;DR
GA won no matter what the silly objectives say.

My hats off to Georgia

kraminater66
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by kraminater66 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm

2nd Ranger wrote:Seriously GA kicked SC ass. If you say different you are either blind or dumb. It does not matter that SC was able to get objectives. This was only because GA got told to fall back and quit rolling so hard on SC. Also the only reason SC was able to be somewhat of a "threat" was because GA was so nice as too let SC borrow some of their thermal and some of their players.

What pisses me of are people who actually care too much which side won. I will play for objective but in the end I really came out to just shoot people and if told my side lost I could care less as long as I had fun.

Winning or losing should not affect if you had fun or not. I mean its not like the winners received a prize.

Plus all this talk about how SC won and bullshit is probably just pissing GA players off as SC was only able to get the stuff that we got done because GA had to back off. This is not SC fault that GA came more prepared.

TL;DR

My hats off to Georgia
ok buddy how does it not matter if SC played the OBJ? That was the way to win, to play the OBJ. Yea u had us outgunned but we had you outsmarted because we knew what was needed to win and that was the objectives. It was determined before game time the way to win was capturing and holding the objectives... so therefore if SC held more objectives, no matter how many times GA slayed SC, SC won because they saw what was needed accomplished.

TLDR: SC outsmarted GA and took the cake, no matter how badly they were outgunned

D.Smitty
I do in fact have a life.

Post by D.Smitty » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:56 pm

kraminater66 wrote:
2nd Ranger wrote:Seriously GA kicked SC ass. If you say different you are either blind or dumb. It does not matter that SC was able to get objectives. This was only because GA got told to fall back and quit rolling so hard on SC. Also the only reason SC was able to be somewhat of a "threat" was because GA was so nice as too let SC borrow some of their thermal and some of their players.

TL;DR

My hats off to Georgia
ok buddy how does it not matter if SC played the OBJ? That was the way to win, to play the OBJ. Yea u had us outgunned but we had you outsmarted because we knew what was needed to win and that was the objectives. It was determined before game time the way to win was capturing and holding the objectives... so therefore if SC held more objectives, no matter how many times GA slayed SC, SC won because they saw what was needed accomplished.

TLDR: SC outsmarted GA and took the cake, no matter how badly they were outgunned
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:10 pm

I agree with Smitty on that.

If there is an objective, and it is completed, then they get the points. If they win off of points then tada. But saying they 'outsmarted' is a little too much. If Alpha won, then they won, but Alpha better understand what went wrong with everything else, and they better thank the 10 people who ran around moving objectives.

It comes down to what do you consider winning? Total dominance or objective points.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

well i totally agree with 2nd ranger on this one. all i know is i had fun. it was great playing against a superior force in ga and it makes no difference to me who won. all that matters is to have fun and i did that and would gladly go up against ga again anytime anywhere
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Hey kraminater66, 2nd ranger is a SC player. Not Ga. Personally I don't care who won. The way I see it is everybody did. We came out, played airsoft, met new people, seen old friends, and in the end, had a great time. This is what airsoft is about, not winning or losing. One day when you get older, you might understand.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

atl

Post by atl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:38 pm

In the tank rpk jumped out and captured 2 base because no one was at them and I guess georgia just thought it was there color flag and left it. That's the only way I could think we would have won that or different missions. But like they said it doesn't matter if you had fun and georgia did dominate us though the point wasn't capturing the hq.

Team Airsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Team Airsoft » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:44 pm

It was good to see fellow Ga boys and the few SC people I know.

Had fun and looking forward to coming back.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Those that care about winning and losing, are the same people that should stick to video games. This was not for money, not for bragging rights, or even for f'ing a award. This was for people to come out in fellowship, have fun, play hard, shoot and be shot at, and... oh yeah to visit with new and old friends. Who cares? GA won with tactics, communication, preperation, and leadership. SC won with points. Night game was just a bonus. My guys got the HVT. Could not find red glow sticks on top of the barrels that we walked by. Sunday we got a player in side the GA hq, but because she was wearing woodland, though ducktape with "Georgia" written on her arm. I told her not to lie, and if asked a question to answer it with a question. But that was against the rules? BS...
But you know what I and all that I had been around had fun. Quit complaining. Rub some dirt on it and move on...

Achilles1
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Achilles1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 pm

I do not care at all about who won. I had a blast shooting everyone (A few teammates to :) and had a lot of fun in all of those fire fights. (Fallout, I lived your choice of music by the way) got to make some GA friends, and some SC ones as well. Got to use my L96 bafore I lost the mag and I don't really care that I lost it. All I care to know about is how much fun everyone had and what they look foward to next time. I actually enjoyed the rain a little to, it added a little to the "realness" effect.
CO of team Dumbass

Achilles1
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Achilles1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevvDsvgHK8

This is how we have fun in the AOSC