TDC 2

Discuss previous games here.
CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: TDC 2

Post by CLERIC » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Ok I'm give my 2 cents , But Remember This is only my Opinion and that's it . It is not the law or always correct. but Here goes .......
Lets get some general data out here - GA has many more airsoft players in the ATL area than the whole state of SC. So when WE(SC) go picking a fight with our neighbors , either GA or NC , Expect them to hand us our ass. They have more people, more disposable income and a older player base than we do. What does this mean ? Don't whine or complain when we get whooped up and down the field , just get back out there and give em hell ! And If We win in points - Don't be such a sore Winner that people think your full out dumb arse ! Win Humbly, Lose gracefully and people will respect you . And isn't that the true goal ?

SC - This should be a BIG wake up call for us ! We have not arrived in the Airsoft. We are still are in the young stage. If We are to ever get to where GA is Then there are some things we need to work on 1. Communication- I can not stress this enough! save up $75- $100 and buy a good radio. At Big National Games , This is almost more important than a gun. If you don't know what is going on then your lost and hurting your team more than helping . 2. Tactics- Use them and stick to them . Don't talk about it , but when the BB's start flying, you start running like a chicken with its head cut off.

Now for the game, I arrived at lunch , due to having to work that morning. I took over for Smitty's platoon Red. our objective was to keep GA from placing the Bomb on the Bridge. I think we did a good job, but where we lost it was when people would get shot and bleed out and go to respawn ,but never come back. No reinforcements. But I did get Jsts Ghost back, Like I said I would , with a well placed Nut shot! . Which I really didn't mean bye the way ! After that I bleed out , after having a GA player try to medic me , The ATAC's worked great !
As I was walking back to respawn I saw a group of players standing in a fork in the road ,with dead rags on. I asked what's going on , and had some SC player . Yell at me about getting hit in the face . Which I know hurts bad but that is part of the game . If you don't like the shots to the face ,I recommend wearing a mesh mask. We respawned and took the fight to GA, but here was the problem, all 30 or 40 people don't need to go in the same direction. Split off into small fire teams and attack from all directions .

After that GA had taken one of the bases by the creek, So I asked someone about sending some one in the creek, and his response was " I'm not getting wet , but you can" , OK , I said lead by example , so in the creek I went . I was encountered by a GA player who me and him had a great 15 min shoot out, until someone on his team decided to help out . I shot him. then started back firing , I emptied my mag and went to change, and heard " He is changing shoot now!" DEAD MEN DONT TALK!!!!! I proceeded to put on my dead rag and explain this to him, then asked where his dead rag was? He said he lost it. OK but whenever this happens GO find it !

After than me and my youngest son, and Dom's wife went a hunting got some good shots and got shot up some good bit.

I can say this game was one of THE BEST games involving Hit calling on both sides! Hats off to both SC and GA.

I had a great time meeting and talking to old and new friends. I wish we could have a day just to sit around talk and have fun ! WAIT !! we do that ever other weekend - its called airsoft games. Remember that folks , this is just a game to have fun. !
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm

1. Grammer and spelling PLEASE

2. There are two ways to dominate a game, and those are objectives and hits. GA had the most hits and SC had the objective. So whos to say who won? Either way it was fun.

3. Your kidding right? Theres a difference between "caring about winning or losing" as Ghost put it, and being outright wrong as you were. I did not "jump" to his defense, because to be honest, Ghost is a big boy now and can handle himself. What I did jump to, was to tell you that you are wrong. It doesn't matter he wins or loses to you, because we all know he wont. So yes, I guess you should stick to video games.. Because we all know who would win that one..
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:10 pm

I said I personally don't care who won or lost, HOWEVER some people might. THEREFOR saying SC won, IMHO, could and possibly did piss off some GA players.

And if you must continue to act childish and ignorant please do PM so we can stop cluttering this thread with useless post.

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 pm

fallout11 wrote: The second time I visited the SC HQ was about 6:30pm, and we came alone playing music, didn't fire a single shot, and was literally just passing through the road junction out front. Got blown up by my own launcher, loaned out to Team SC at lunch. ;)
I saw that. Gotta admit, I had no idea that player was there so I was panicking a bit when the music started blasting. Props to that guy, sneaky lil devil.
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:24 pm

kraminater66 wrote:Ha ok lets clear up some confusion... I cant stand hypocrites... "dude I don't care who won but...its just so dumb tht SC won I mean we obviously destroyed them but like I said I don't care who won I was just there for fun"..... ha no. I was just there for fun also. All I was saying is tht it DOES in fact matter who goes for the obj cus well... thts wht compels people to compete and tht is how the game js won. Now is it more fun to shoot people? Uhh yea. But don't hate on the people who actually took the time to think about what was needed to securw victory and applied themselves wholeheartedly to the game for the spirit of competition. Now regarding my "I could destroy u in airsoft" remark... ghost told me tht people who care tk win and compete belong in videogames... now I said tht remark to disprove his point. I succeeded, becus if nobody cared for competition and the will to be superior to another man (victory, in other words), nobody would've stepped to the defense of ghost... yet a few of u did, thereby disproving him. Who knows, ghost may b able to demolish me in airsoft, yet tht wasn't the point of my remark. Sorry for any confusion. I love u guys ur great players and sportsmen...
WOW really ? Please learn how to type or use auto correct. At lest to ever be taken seriously.
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Post by Echo1 Operator » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Har ok lets clear usp some condfusion... I cant stand hypocrites... "dude fI don'tg care wdho won but...its just so dumb tht SsC wdon I mean we obviously ddestroyed thefm but like I said I don't care wdho won I was jjust therke for fun"....s. ha no.d I was just thfere for fun also. All I34as saying is tht it DOES in factg matter who goes for athae obj cus well... thts wht compelsh peokle to compete and thtk is how the game js won. Now is it mjore fun to shoot people? Uhh yea. But ghdon't hate on the pkeople who actually htook the time to thifnk abought what was neaeded to securw victory and happlied themselves wholeheartedly to the game for the spirit of competaition. Now regajrding my "I could destroy u in airsoft" remark... ghaost told me tht people who care tk win and compete belong in videogames... now I said tht remark to disprove his point. I succeedaed, becus if nobody cared for competition and the wgill to be superior to another man (victory, in other words), nobody woudld've stepped to the defense of ghost... yet a few of u did, therebyg disproving him. Who knows, ghgmost may b able to demolisg me in airsoft, yet tht hwasn't thed point of mg remark. Sorry for any connfusion. I love u guys ur great playersk and sportsmen...

Wolfy
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Wolfy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 pm

So interesting little convo in the chat. "Felix [says] I am better than you, and a lot of Alpha, so my competitive spirit is happy" This is the kind of crap I was trying to avoid by saying what I did in my first post. I want to point out that this is in fact a game and posts or comments like this are why the AOSC is constantly fighting and starting to get mini feuds inside of it. I'd hate to see us lose the AOSC because people can't figure out it's a game and to not take it so seriously and get huge egos about it.
Revenge is Sweeter than you ever were.
OP Blackwater II ♦ Op 24-3 ♦ FPTC Wellford ♦ Sc vs. Ga II ♦ Op. Convoy Steel Griffin ♦ Red Fox Dec. 15th ♦ Op. Double Cross ♦ Op. TDC 2 ♦

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Wolfy wrote:So interesting little convo in the chat. "Felix [says] I am better than you, and a lot of Alpha, so my competitive spirit is happy" This is the kind of crap I was trying to avoid by saying what I did in my first post. I want to point out that this is in fact a game and posts or comments like this are why the AOSC is constantly fighting and starting to get mini feuds inside of it. I'd hate to see us lose the AOSC because people can't figure out it's a game and to not take it so seriously and get huge egos about it.
I wish you had read the rest of it.

I was talking about the difference of a Competitive spirit and winning. Even though my team lost (Bravo), my competitive spirit was happy to have killed a lot of people.

Yes I have a big ego, and have always had one. Plus the AOSC always has mini fights. We won't loose the AOSC over it, how could we? Everyone has an ego of some sort, whether earned or self-boistered.

If we loose the AOSC it will be over how games are run, and this game ran perfectly. I do not see us loosing the AOSC for a long long time.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

God, this got way out of hand. If anyone was wondering, everything is fine now as everyone apologized and are friends again :) . Mods feel free to cleanse the thread if you so wish.

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Civility is a wonderful thing.
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

Black Poison Airsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Black Poison Airsoft » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Foxx wrote:Civility is a wonderful thing.
Civility? On the internet? Impossible.

captainkirk05
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by captainkirk05 » Wed May 01, 2013 1:49 am

Is there a website for Georgia airsoft to see what kind of chatter they have going?

specter
I do in fact have a life.

Post by specter » Wed May 01, 2013 5:55 am

Some lady in a pink shirt was taking pictures and I was wondering if you guys knew where to find them. I'm pretty sure she was with georgia.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:06 am

Felix, thank you for the handshake mid day during the game haha.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 7:20 am

kraminater66 wrote:
jsts ghost wrote:Those that care about winning and losing, are the same people that should stick to video games. This was not for money, not for bragging rights, or even for f'ing a award. This was for people to come out in fellowship, have fun, play hard, shoot and be shot at, and... oh yeah to visit with new and old friends. Who cares? GA won with tactics, communication, preperation, and leadership. SC won with points. Night game was just a bonus. My guys got the HVT. Could not find red glow sticks on top of the barrels that we walked by. Sunday we got a player in side the GA hq, but because she was wearing woodland, though ducktape with "Georgia" written on her arm. I told her not to lie, and if asked a question to answer it with a question. But that was against the rules? BS...
But you know what I and all that I had been around had fun. Quit complaining. Rub some dirt on it and move on...
Dude kid I could destroy u in airsoft
First off: did I pull your string? If you got that bent out of shape from my very short statement, then you are the type of player that I do not wish to be around.
Second: You may want to take a step back and evalute your situation, prior to reacting as you did. That is why seasoned players do well on and off the field. This will not end well for you, without common sence.

Many of the young players, mental and physical, have not dealt with the dealings of life, much less real operations. Many of our airsoft players have never heard a round fly over their heads, much less get "tagged" with a round in their body. When that does happen to you, you will understand that this is just a F'ing game!

I am the first person that will help out any person to become a better player, but when a person is the "best of the best", then there is no hope. I do not know everything, but at the same time I alway keep my skills from fading, and try to improve. But if you want to have futher discusions, please refer this to PM land and let us keep it off this thread.