TDC 2

Discuss previous games here.
fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: TDC 2

Post by fallout11 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:39 am

Kraminator, Ghost is a military veteran of combat operations in the Middle East. He knows how to conduct himself in airsoft.

We had a good time and could care less who won, for me it is all about the camaraderie and the chance to sling some BB's, and I suspect most GA-side players felt likewise. Congratulations to Team SC on their victory. Team GA doesn't feel shortchanged in the least, we came to shoot people and that we did.
I want to thank the AOSC for hosting this event and for the Airfarm folks for having us over. Look forward to the next one in this series.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 7:49 am

It is alway fun to run with your little tank, Fallout. But I enjoy being "bait" when we are against. Next time, your tank will feel the wrath of the Bogeymen!!!
And Fallout, wise beyond his years, is correct. SC does deserve congrats. And I will applaud them. GA did a darn good job too. So it is all good.

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:55 am

I might be on the SC side next time, who knows.....

UF_Jester
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by UF_Jester » Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 am

captainkirk05 wrote:Is there a website for Georgia airsoft to see what kind of chatter they have going?
Not a central forum. Most of the stuff I'm hearing is the same as what's on here. By the way, congrats to SC for pulling ahead in points. With Ga running over you like we were most players would have given up and left. You kept your heads and grabbed some points. Not bad.
Team United Front CO
Vet:
OP24-Two________________OP Blackout
OP Phantom Hawk_________OP Anaconda
TDC (Ga/SC#1)___________OP Just Cause
OP Irene IX TFR 3-1___OP Ranch Hand-Vietcong CO
_____________________OP SoCo (Ga/SC#2)
Carpe noctem
Proprium nocte
unitedfrontairsoft.com

marpat96
I do in fact have a life.

Post by marpat96 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 am

Jester, I did not see you at night :(

Although I was sniping with my bolt action, maybe thats why.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

UF_Jester
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by UF_Jester » Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 am

marpat96 wrote:Jester, I did not see you at night :(

Although I was sniping with my bolt action, maybe thats why.
Yes you did. We were standing in the woods talking for a couple minutes.
Team United Front CO
Vet:
OP24-Two________________OP Blackout
OP Phantom Hawk_________OP Anaconda
TDC (Ga/SC#1)___________OP Just Cause
OP Irene IX TFR 3-1___OP Ranch Hand-Vietcong CO
_____________________OP SoCo (Ga/SC#2)
Carpe noctem
Proprium nocte
unitedfrontairsoft.com

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 10:44 am

You must forgive Marpats. He is very slow at times... Because I was there as well...

thebutnugget
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by thebutnugget » Wed May 01, 2013 11:35 am

I'm the best airsofter there is
[align=center]V[/align]

SC Moose
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SC Moose » Wed May 01, 2013 1:25 pm

kraminater66 wrote:Ha ok lets clear up some confusion... I cant stand hypocrites... "dude I don't care who won but...its just so dumb tht SC won I mean we obviously destroyed them but like I said I don't care who won I was just there for fun"..... ha no. I was just there for fun also. All I was saying is tht it DOES in fact matter who goes for the obj cus well... thts wht compels people to compete and tht is how the game js won. Now is it more fun to shoot people? Uhh yea. But don't hate on the people who actually took the time to think about what was needed to securw victory and applied themselves wholeheartedly to the game for the spirit of competition. Now regarding my "I could destroy u in airsoft" remark... ghost told me tht people who care tk win and compete belong in videogames... now I said tht remark to disprove his point. I succeeded, becus if nobody cared for competition and the will to be superior to another man (victory, in other words), nobody would've stepped to the defense of ghost... yet a few of u did, thereby disproving him. Who knows, ghost may b able to demolish me in airsoft, yet tht wasn't the point of my remark. Sorry for any confusion. I love u guys ur great players and sportsmen...

I think everyone is just curious if you have the right Ghost? First off, he is not a kid, over thirty. He has been around for a long time and helps everyone willingly, even was doing so at this event for both sides. He is a stand up guy and a definite rule follower. Tactically there are those that learn through airsoft and those that learn through lead. This particular Ghost learned through real fire so it seems a little brazen to try and make any point using him. But maybe you just have a really big pair. Definitely post up whenever the two of have a match, I will be there with cameras rolling.
"Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most don't use it."

Tactical equipment:

36" stick - 15fps
6 pine cones - 25 fps
green switch - 45 fps (when whipping)
one roll of toilet paper
one bottle of H2O

TokenTech89

Post by TokenTech89 » Wed May 01, 2013 1:30 pm

fallout11 wrote:I might be on the SC side next time, who knows.....
Please do. I like hearin music while you drive into battle

"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome ITs power."

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Thank your all for defending me, but it is not needed. Let us get back to AAR, and look forward to the next event...

Thanks

Ghost

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Wed May 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Moose, don't you think you're being a little generous there? I thought Ghost was closer to 50, not 30...

:D
[align=center]Image[/align]

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Star_folder wrote:Moose, don't you think you're being a little generous there? I thought Ghost was closer to 50, not 30...

It 40, not 50. By the way, ATAC-FG does not do well with your pasty skin. It still looks like you fell out of a Star Wars movie set...

All you are missing is your Ewok... Oh wait, Bishop was right next to you. My bad!

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Wed May 01, 2013 3:55 pm

jsts ghost wrote:
Star_folder wrote:Moose, don't you think you're being a little generous there? I thought Ghost was closer to 50, not 30...

It 40, not 50. By the way, ATAC-FG does not do well with your pasty skin. It still looks like you fell out of a Star Wars movie set...

All you are missing is your Ewok... Oh wait, Bishop was right next to you. My bad!
Yub Yub Ghost, Yub Yub...
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 01, 2013 4:03 pm

That's the biggest ewok I have ever seen
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲