TDC 2

Discuss previous games here.
stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

Re: TDC 2

Post by stuckmojo » Wed May 01, 2013 4:05 pm

captainkirk05 wrote:Is there a website for Georgia airsoft to see what kind of chatter they have going?
goto facebook and you will find the 2 main ones: airsofters of georgia and georgia airsoft community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/airsoftersofgeorgia/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/510931835592468/
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Diesel wrote:That's the biggest ewok I have ever seen
He is from the low country of Endor. They get mistaken for bears, but the clothing helps.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Thank God he had clothing on
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

SC Moose
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SC Moose » Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Star_folder wrote:Moose, don't you think you're being a little generous there? I thought Ghost was closer to 50, not 30...

:D
I have to be, I am older than him......even though he has a walker..LOL.
"Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most don't use it."

Tactical equipment:

36" stick - 15fps
6 pine cones - 25 fps
green switch - 45 fps (when whipping)
one roll of toilet paper
one bottle of H2O

SC Moose
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SC Moose » Wed May 01, 2013 5:10 pm

____

First of all I want to apologize to Moose for the bleeder he got on the tip of his nose, I did not mean to hit the face, it was a poor snap shot.

No worries brother, usually people have to pay big money for nose workLOL. You never have to apologize to me for a good shot. I know you are not the type to aim for players faces.
"Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most don't use it."

Tactical equipment:

36" stick - 15fps
6 pine cones - 25 fps
green switch - 45 fps (when whipping)
one roll of toilet paper
one bottle of H2O

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Wed May 01, 2013 5:27 pm

SC Moose wrote:____

First of all I want to apologize to Moose for the bleeder he got on the tip of his nose, I did not mean to hit the face, it was a poor snap shot.

No worries brother, usually people have to pay big money for nose workLOL. You never have to apologize to me for a good shot. I know you are not the type to aim for players faces.
Are you kidding me... A twig is what popped you!

2nd Ranger
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by 2nd Ranger » Wed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

jsts ghost wrote:
SC Moose wrote:____

Are you kidding me... A twig is what popped you!
Well if that is the case I feel better lol. All I know is I hit him in the face and next time I saw him, he had a bleeder.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Quick shout out:

There were some instances, as at any airsoft game, of players becoming heated and/or yelling various inappropriate things during the game. One person I did NOT hear that from was SC Moose. Just the opposite, in fact. He was one of the people I ran into the most throughout the day, I often observed him, either while dead or while taking part against him, in very intense and even close combat. Often these situations are what bring out the less gentlemanly attributes of some players. I will say that, not only did I observe him playing by (and expecting others to play by) the rules; but I also observed that he actively and intentionally showed as much possible courtesy and amiability towards all those around him during and after these situations, even under duress. This is not an isolated incident for Moose. He regularly behaves in this manner, as I have observed for some time now. I think his genuine attitude of courtesy and respect towards those against whom he is fighting is a stellar example of how one should conduct oneself while playing what I consider to be a "gentleman's sport". If there were an award for displaying these attributes on the field, I would vote to give it to Moose. Moose, thank you for being an example to everyone in this regard, and in so doing, for making my time on the field more enjoyable.

Also, I want to briefly mention that a team AARP member (who I do not know by name) who was involved in a somewhat heated few moments with a few other players (caused by a misunderstanding) quickly and sincerely put the matter to rest with the other player involved with him in a manner that, to me, displayed honor and professionalism on his part. He and the other player made amends, maintained their composure, put it to rest, and went on playing like adults. Too often I see a heated exchange of words degenerate into name calling and cursing. This did not happen. I see this as an example of how one should resolve an issue after a heated verbal exchange (which happens to everyone at some point in this sport).
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 pm

UF_Jester wrote:
marpat96 wrote:Jester, I did not see you at night :(

Although I was sniping with my bolt action, maybe thats why.
Yes you did. We were standing in the woods talking for a couple minutes.
This must of been towards the end of the night game haha
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

crossfire876
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by crossfire876 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:34 pm

thebutnugget wrote:
crossfire876 wrote:Video is up. AAR to come. Let me know what you guys think.

damn my ass looks good from that angle up on that ladder
truth
[align=center]CROSSFIRE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL SVI Airsoft

24 For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."[/align]

Ghost141
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Ghost141 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:17 am

Yay I was in video for 3 seconds at 1:08 lol
Operation Detachment Alpha - 3871[

Vet of
Red Fox 03/02/2013
SQA: Mission: DOUBLE CROSS 03/16/2013
Blackwater 04/06/2013
TDC2: SC vs GA 04/27/2013- 04/28/2013
Op: Comet Drop 07/18/2013

crossfire876
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by crossfire876 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 am

SC Moose wrote:Even though we (6mil Bogeymen) ran on the Ga. side
I thought we were going to be buddies on this one? Seems the only way we'll end up on the same side as "6mil booger-pickers" (<-- ;D ) is to forsake my Alpha camo and don some tan, lots of tan... :'(

Good game all, had lots of fun. Excellent to put a face to the forum names, and even though I left with more pelts up and down my body than any OP before, I must say I had one of the best times.

Running from tanks and overwhelming numbers was such a change of pace.

Wish I had seen the night game, my wife had asked that I forego said evening festivities, so we packed up after the end of the "day" portion.

Looking forward to the next iteration.
[align=center]CROSSFIRE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL SVI Airsoft

24 For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25 but the word of the Lord stands forever."[/align]

Ghost141
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Ghost141 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:20 am

Hope to see ya again
Operation Detachment Alpha - 3871[

Vet of
Red Fox 03/02/2013
SQA: Mission: DOUBLE CROSS 03/16/2013
Blackwater 04/06/2013
TDC2: SC vs GA 04/27/2013- 04/28/2013