Blue Hole - Op Guardian - June 18 2011

Discuss previous games here.
savoy6
I like this place!
I like this place!

Re: Blue Hole - Op Guardian - June 18 2011

Post by savoy6 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 am

wilco steevo.......and i can't wait to see what AOSC does with this field....just in cooler weather......lol
i'd vote to just remove ALL the non blue hole stuff...lol...

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:17 pm

I'm fine with that, we were just having a heated discussion with opposing arguements but didn't mean to get in the way. Remove the posts, this conversation was going in circles anyways. Savoy I didn't mean to insult you if I did and I apologize, I respect and thankyou for your service.

savoy6
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by savoy6 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:06 pm

yeah we got it worked out..agree to disagree...lol..no thanks needed dude....and no offense taken....

Joshua
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Joshua » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 am

I havn't been on for a while and just wanted to say I was the one who tried to stop the vehicle with logs. After doing so I made sure I hadn't damaged the vehicle. I was also the one who fired the mortar directly at them. I do appologize for not thinking that through. It was stupid and put people in danger and I appologize and take full responsibility for it. Watching the video I hear it now, but honestly during the game didn't hear don't shoot directly at it. Again I am sorry and will think things through next time. I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone. I did have a great time meeting everyone and sitting by the fire in boxers drying the mud off of my legs. I hope to see all the people I worked with again in future games and again I'm sorry for my disregard for the saftey of other players. It won't happen again.