KWA SR7

I broke my gun!
zythergtx
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

KWA SR7

Post by zythergtx » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Hey guys. I just got a KWA SR7. I got it because I play a lot of CQB. Now I want to start playing milsim and want to upgrade this one, and leave my other KWA M4 for CQB. I am going to OP SOCO in March and wanted a basic upgrade before then. The gun shoots 360 fps stock, and I want it closer to 425. I am wanting to put in a new spring, but don't want to wear out any parts since I will not do any more uogrades until after the OP. I am between a Systema M130 and M110 spring. Any ideas on which to do and what the effects will be? Thanks for any input!
Veteran of:
OP Call of Battle Terror in India
OP Steel Griffin Convoy
OP Apple Pie

Cody C.
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: KWA SR7

Post by Cody C. » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Stock KWA springs are equivalent to an M120-130 already. I'm guessing it's a CQB length rifle? Shorter barrel=lower FPS.

Haze
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Haze » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:50 pm

You sure you want 400+ fps? With that you would have an 100 MED and can only use semi. I love having guns around 360 fps and i have a kwa sr10, saw, and f2000. But if you really want fps that high then get a m130 spring, longer barrel, and a mock suppressor to hide the exposed inner barrel. But you have a good gun that would be great in the field with it being all stock.
Team Insert Name Here - I.N.H CO
A&K M249|H&K G36CV
OP: Phantom Hawk II
OP: Blackwater
OP: Crisis In Dunundistan II
OP: Flash Heaven
OP: Second Sun
Escue Airsoft Mini-games
Auguest 4th Airfarm games

zythergtx
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by zythergtx » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 pm

The main reason for me wanting higher fps is because I don't know how big the place is and wanted to make sure that my gun had the range to hit any target I might come upon. It does sound like I am going to hold off on an upgrade, though. I will eventually put in a tightbore barrel and maybe a spring, but not yet. Thanks!
Veteran of:
OP Call of Battle Terror in India
OP Steel Griffin Convoy
OP Apple Pie