random builds

I broke my gun!
specter
I do in fact have a life.

random builds

Post by specter » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 pm

tec 9 springer -> aeg
i'm thinking about making a shoddy flea market tec 9 into an aeg. how can i do this? i've always wanted to have a tec 9 but i can only find $250 gbb's. how can I convert?

lmg l96
an automatic l96 with a 50 foot med and extreme accuracy. might be difficult but idk.

burst gun
basically a hand cannon. like a rocket launcher but instead of a rocket, it will shoot a bunch of bb's. kinda like a m203 except in the $50 price range

wrist gun
concealable wrist gun kinda like fallout's vortex gun. 12 gram co2 canister and quick change thingy mounted on my shoulder connected to a pressurized container full of bb's with a tube going from my shoulder to my wrist. or a burst gun mounted on my wrist. either one will do.

m202
4 shot rocket launcher. just looks cool. like the "grim reaper" on black ops.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

Avenger

Re: random builds

Post by Avenger » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm

You know how to come up with some crap, don't you?

+1 for originality on the L96 LMG though.
I do not always accidentally, but when I do, I accidentally the whole thing.

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Tac9, don't use that gun, get an aeg with a stick mag, possibly an MP40, cut everything off that's unnecessary. Done.

lmg l96, aka, M14 AICS. Talk to skywalker.

burst gun, research pistol launchers, they already exist.

wrist gun... ok? doesn't seem very useful, you woudn't have any range, or accuracy, and you'd have a pretty high possiblity of shooting yourself. I'm also not sure how I'd feel about having that hose wrapped so close to me.

m202, just strap 4 launchers together, get some pvc pipe, some tape, spray paint, done.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Skywalker

Post by Skywalker » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Point, game, set, match, open, grand slam, and world record.
[align=center]I'm here to hate your M4[/align]

specter

Post by specter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 am

the lmg l96 would have a box mag and all the stuff a lmg has, just mounted on a l96.

PRincess
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by PRincess » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am

specter wrote:the lmg l96 would have a box mag and all the stuff a lmg has, just mounted on a l96.
So... Why not just get an LMG and be done with it...
Pew pew pew... 'Murica

Avenger

Post by Avenger » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm

jrleonard wrote:
specter wrote:the lmg l96 would have a box mag and all the stuff a lmg has, just mounted on a l96.
Because he was a crack baby(or something, I'm not really sure).
I do not always accidentally, but when I do, I accidentally the whole thing.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:21 pm

specter wrote:tec 9 springer -> aeg
i'm thinking about making a shoddy flea market tec 9 into an aeg. how can i do this? i've always wanted to have a tec 9 but i can only find $250 gbb's. how can I convert?
springer to AEG... cheaper/easier to buy the GBB
specter wrote: lmg l96
an automatic l96 with a 50 foot med and extreme accuracy. might be difficult but idk.
Explain the design more. Are you trying to put the internals of a LMG (m249 for the purpose of talk) into the body kit of a L96 bolt action? Heres the springer to AEG mod again.. Cheaper/easier to just keep the LMG. Also, wheres the room for all the parts to go? L96's are very slim..
Or do you mean L85?
specter wrote: burst gun
basically a hand cannon. like a rocket launcher but instead of a rocket, it will shoot a bunch of bb's. kinda like a m203 except in the $50 price range
If your going to make it your going to spend a LOT more than 50$. Just buy a hand m203 launcher and use the BB mod..
specter wrote: wrist gun
concealable wrist gun kinda like fallout's vortex gun. 12 gram co2 canister and quick change thingy mounted on my shoulder connected to a pressurized container full of bb's with a tube going from my shoulder to my wrist. or a burst gun mounted on my wrist. either one will do.
Well you seem to have the idea down. 3 derringers would be cheaper than this idea though...
specter wrote: m202
4 shot rocket launcher. just looks cool. like the "grim reaper" on black ops.
Got a pic of this Grim Reaper? Just put 4 together.. i mean thats all that can be done, then mod your body. But 4 is 100% unnecessary.. 1 does the job.

Finally.. what is the point of this thread? What do you want exactly? Share some ideas you have for tech builds? Or do you want us to make these and show you? I mean i have a BUNCH of random ideas that are insane, but you don't see me posting up about them anymore. Suggestion: Make a few, or get some headway, then post up.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

specter

Post by specter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 pm

i'm not making the tec 9. the burst gun is a peice of pvc with a few couplings with saran wrap holding the bb's in mounted to pvc mounted to a $15 co2 quick change adaptor that is connected to a 8 inch nipple that is connected to a 90 degree ball valve which is connected to a 3 inch nipple which is connected to a pvc plug that is connected to the pvc. i got that worked out at around $55-60. the lmg l96, not l85 will just have basic m4 parts in it and will have a box mag. most of those will be mounted in the stock, if it fits and all along the body up to the trigger. i figured out how to run a flexible 6.03 mm tube around the inside of a l96 so it can be a bullpup with a front loading mag. sadly, it will only be able to use a box mag since it winds so much up into the tube. there is a video on youtube where a guy made a m202 that can fire 4 seperate shots before reloading just like a real m202. type in paintball m202 grim reaper and you will probabally find the video of him shooting it.

specter

Post by specter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 pm

jrleonard wrote:
i like lmg's and i like L96's. why not make a hybrid l96?/lmg (i'll use m4 internals) and get the accuracy of a sniper rifle and the ammo capacity and rate of fire of a lmg?

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 pm

But.... your not getting the accuracy of a sniper rifle...
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

specter

Post by specter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 pm

l96 barrel and stuff with full automatic capability. and a box mag.

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

specter wrote:l96 barrel and stuff with full automatic capability. and a box mag.
Barrel length does not equal accuracy. Slapping M4 internals in an L96 body will not give you the range and accuracy of an L96.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:06 am

A l96 gets its accuracy and range from its cylinder set, which will be upgraded.. Put in m4 parts and it will get its accuracy and it's range from the m4

Get a building! Lol
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:18 am

L96 gets it's accuracy and range from it's hop up and the few amount of moving parts within the system. The cylinder set hardly determines the accuracy of the gun, only the consistency and fps that it contains effect the flight path of the bb.

Besides, remember, we all use the same ammo, almost any airsoft gun can be made to shoot as well as any other airsoft gun. This is no exception. An M4 can be made to shoot as well as an upgraded L96, and vice versa.
[align=center]Image[/align]