Need A Repair Person To Fix My G&P M4 (BROKEN!!!)

I broke my gun!
HellFighter13
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Need A Repair Person To Fix My G&P M4 (BROKEN!!!)

Post by HellFighter13 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi I've gotten this gun from evike website in June 2013. The only problems I had with the gun was the semi auto locking up after my warranty ended from Evike!! But lately the gun stopped working wouldn't fire in any modes!!! I've took it apart to look at the gears and they look in mint condition. So I put it back together and still not working. I've took it to battleCats and they don't fix G&P guns and told my no one fixes that brand!! So my gun has been broken for about 3 months and can't find anyone to fix it for me. Theirs also no videos on YouTube to help me fix this problem. Just want someone to fix it and knows what there doing. I live in Anderson SC and can meet at Clemson blvd some where. Txt me if your interested in fixing my gun so it shoots again. 864-276-1607. Txt only please. I'll pay only in cash up to $80 no more. Negotiations are possible but keep it reasonable!! No scams please pro's only. Gun still brand new only put about 2500 rounds through it at red fox game!!
YouTube Is PRO!!! Check Me Out!!!
http://www.youtube.com/xXHellFighter13Xx

TokenTech89
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Need A Repair Person To Fix My G&P M4 (BROKEN!!!)

Post by TokenTech89 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 pm

so it is not working period. no sound from the motor at all when the trigger is pulled?

"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome ITs power."

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Need A Repair Person To Fix My G&P M4 (BROKEN!!!)

Post by Dominum » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Whoever told you that no one works on G&Ps is either an idiot or a liar. If, as Token asks, it does absolutely nothing when you pull the trigger then it's almost definitely a wiring issue. I can fix it (you can drop it off with me at the next PBC game, which is in a week and a half), or there are a number of other techs on this site that I'm sure could fix it.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]