Support Guns

This and that... pictures!
IronChef
I do in fact have a life.

Support Guns

Post by IronChef » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 pm

When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]

D.Smitty

Re: Support Guns

Post by D.Smitty » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

IronChef wrote: now that more than 3 people have legit support weapons i found this pleasant suprise on FB courtesy of nashville airsoft
Die...Nashville Airsoft is expensive!!!!
IronChef wrote: I was on Iron Chef back when it was awesome.
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

theboss62
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by theboss62 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 pm

D.Smitty wrote: Die...Nashville Airsoft is expensive!!!!
What are you talking about? I just looked through their inventory and the prices were not bad at all. Sick SAW Iron Chef
Team AJAX
Arsenal- in the works
Fulda Gap 10**OPMantis**OP Viper**OP Phantom Hawk**OP Mantis II**OP Attrition**OP Banshee**TDC**
Dominum wrote: "We are chairsofting, but in a MilSim sort of way".

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:47 pm

theboss62 wrote: What are you talking about? I just looked through their inventory and the prices were not bad at all. Sick SAW Iron Chef
I'm just mad because I wanted them to sup up my SVD to the max and they told me $600+

Make no mistake, Nashville Airsoft is probably the best-staffed and best-supplied tech retailer in the SE....but they really REALLY charge you for it.
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

IronChef

Post by IronChef » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 pm

you have to work your angle smitty....trust me, my saw looks$$$$ but really it isnt
your svd and my urx are very similar and the parts list for said guns is very limited
When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]

severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by severed » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 am

2 of my favorites

[img width=629 height=480]http://www.airsoftpacific.com/ads_mod/i ... _large.jpg[/img]

[img width=240 height=180]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2547/390 ... d33c_m.jpg[/img]
Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Man I really wish I could figure out whats wrong with my SAW so I could use it in a game. The power is there its just there is no range and I replaced the hopup so I know its not that, any ideas?
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Did you replace he whole hop up including the nub and bucking? What is the fps of the saw

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:52 pm

If your hopup is functioning fine, then it's either something in the barrel or gearbox. Have you checked your air nozzle and corresponding parts for cracks?
There's no kill switch on awesome!

severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by severed » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

if your FPS checks out then it is the hop up, regardless if it's new or not, SAW hop ups suck with the vertical nub design. Do the ink pen tube mod, works wonders.  But verify your FPS first.
Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

theboss62
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by theboss62 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:10 pm

D.Smitty wrote: I'm just mad because I wanted them to sup up my SVD to the max and they told me $600+

Make no mistake, Nashville Airsoft is probably the best-staffed and best-supplied tech retailer in the SE....but they really REALLY charge you for it.
A  long long time ago like 6/7 years ago a link on airsoft atlanta used to take you to nashville airsoft. Then never saw or heard anything about them. I might start ordering from em. I have spent so much money with AA so it is nice that they know me and call me about orders and stuff
Team AJAX
Arsenal- in the works
Fulda Gap 10**OPMantis**OP Viper**OP Phantom Hawk**OP Mantis II**OP Attrition**OP Banshee**TDC**
Dominum wrote: "We are chairsofting, but in a MilSim sort of way".