The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Information about past games.
BlackFox205
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Post by BlackFox205 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Got a friend that wants to know before he commits to coming, is this a Mid-Cap only event?

Like, if you dont got a SAW, can you have Hi-Caps.

Thanks.

BKMrBlack
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by BKMrBlack » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 pm

The limit is that you can only have 2000 rounds loaded into mags on the field at a time. That could be 20 100 round mid caps, or 4 500 round hi caps, so the answer is: No, it is not a mid cap only game.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Not to be rude, but almost every question that has been asked in the last week or two is in the original post.

Badsand
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Badsand » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I am completely spazzing out right now, I went to fire my aeg today, just testing accuracy, before the game, and the gun wouldnt fire. So then I took out the battery, put it into the charger, which said it was fully charged, and proceeded to shoot again, didnt fire. I repeated this on to more batteries, same results, I took the gun apart, and it appears that a fuse has come lose from the gearbox, so does anybody know a company that deals with airsoft repairs, thats local to the Carolina's, that can fix the fuse or just replace the electrical system and gearbox as a whole, because I NEED this fixed by the 16th.

blackout
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by blackout » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Are you sure the fuse isn't just blown from you holding it down on full auto before?

GARRETT
I do in fact have a life.

Post by GARRETT » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Badsand wrote:I am completely spazzing out right now, I went to fire my aeg today, just testing accuracy, before the game, and the gun wouldnt fire. So then I took out the battery, put it into the charger, which said it was fully charged, and proceeded to shoot again, didnt fire. I repeated this on to more batteries, same results, I took the gun apart, and it appears that a fuse has come lose from the gearbox, so does anybody know a company that deals with airsoft repairs, thats local to the Carolina's, that can fix the fuse or just replace the electrical system and gearbox as a whole, because I NEED this fixed by the 16th.
More than likely it is something very simple. Check your fuse, and motor connections. If you can't find the problem there are several tech's on here that could solve it rather easily.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Capture rules are rarely used in SC games, but when they are you may only "capture" them, you may not actually medic them. This means when they are dead, you send a medic to capture them. This does not heal them as players, but only as a captive until they are either shot or are released per the time limit. In this particular game only Jester and I may be captured, and only for a certain amount of time. To capture me, for example, I would have to have been shot and then while I am waiting my 3 minute bleedout (which is mandatory even if I have already been healed twice and am out of them) you would send one of your medics to capture me (not heal me). I would then be your prisoner for 30 minutes (I think that is the time limit). There would be no prospect of escape for me (I would have to follow my captors unless you run off and leave me without asking me to follow) UNLESS I was shot again, in which case I would not be able to be captured a second time and would have to wait for a friendly to come heal me (assuming I had any left) or to bleed out. Once a prisoners time is expired, they are considered blead out. A blead out person may not ever be healed en route to respawn. Additionally, in this game we may only be captured every few hours anyway.

I wasn't trying to insinuate that you would cheat, I just wanted to be very clear. We once had a player who had read in the rules for a game that only friendlies could heal and enemy medics could capture and you could not escape; then he was told the same thing at the briefng verbally; and he tried to do just that (ran off as if healed when an enemy medic captured him) and he even refused to listen when told multiple times by a present Rep and several other players that he was in gross violation of the rules. Obviously he had to be kicked off the field and banned. So, I wasn't incriminating, just clarifying for everyone's benefit ;)
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

BKMrBlack
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by BKMrBlack » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

No worries, brother. wasnt offended, and didnt mind the rule clarification. I look forward to capturing you :-)

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 pm

I minded the rule clarification...

TOO LONG!!!

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:12 pm

I look forward to being captured. If I am whipping you poor Georgians as well as I hope to, I may just waltz on over and give you guys the points just so I can hang out with you fine gentlemen for a while and watch you all throw yourselves at my lines with futility. ;D
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

hurley
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by hurley » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I will accept your gracious invitation, but I'm not sure you South Carolina boys know what you're getting yourself into... :)

All **** talk aside, I work at a rather reputable airsoft establishment in GA, and the staff and I have been telling everyone that walks through the door about this game. Everyone I know is pretty excited. I hope you have enough parking! :)

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 pm

This field can handle 300 people no problem, and I am glad to hear you are getting the word out! United Front and Jester (among others) have given you Georgians a good reputation for honorable players up here, and we expect a very amicable game that we hope will result in an annual friendly rivalry game for years to come!
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

UF_Jester
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by UF_Jester » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Dominum wrote:This field can handle 300 people no problem, and I am glad to hear you are getting the word out! United Front and Jester (among others) have given you Georgians a good reputation for honorable players up here, and we expect a very amicable game that we hope will result in an annual friendly rivalry game for years to come!
We'll see how honorable you think I am after I've set a raccoon in heat loose in your tent.

Seriously though, I appreciate the kind words Dom.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

UF_Jester
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by UF_Jester » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Dominum wrote:Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!
I'm not even sure how to respond to that, umm... Thank you?