The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Information about past games.
SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Re: The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Post by SteevoLS » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Glad to have you, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

blackout
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by blackout » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Answered
Last edited by blackout on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Combined, read other post

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Guys, I am seeing a lot of questions that are answered in the first post. How about before asking a question you take a look at the first post and if you can't find the answer to your question, then ask it. There is really no need to waste everyone's time on a question that is answered if you read the first post.

Diesel
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Hollywood, look me up when you get there. Just yell for Diesel and I will answer, or I will be on channel 1. I use to live on Gallitin Rd, very close to Trinity Ln. Man I miss those days. Glad y'all are making the trip.

theboss62
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by theboss62 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Hollywood wrote:2 of us from Nashville Tennessee will be there on Friday afternoon. 400 mile trip. 6 Hour drive. Working for the Black Knights. 8) Ive taken every spec of info I can get on all the forums and Youtube. Looks like I am bringing the guille.
Nice some TN boys. I am from Chattanooga. See yall there
Team AJAX
Arsenal- in the works
Fulda Gap 10**OPMantis**OP Viper**OP Phantom Hawk**OP Mantis II**OP Attrition**OP Banshee**TDC**
Dominum wrote: "We are chairsofting, but in a MilSim sort of way".

Hollywood
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Hollywood » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Heya man I will try to find ya. We will of course be hanging with the Black Knights in their area. I wear a operators cap with "Hollywood" on the back of it.

I do have some questions about the event itself

1. Campfires yes or no? Stipulations?
2. Food vendors? Any? If so what meals? Water for sale?
3. Vendors. How many? What size rounds are they carrying? If you know the vendors please have them join in on this so we can ask them some questions.
4. Alchohol allowed on the premise if your not playing the night games and are camping there?
5. NVG's are allowed right?
6. Will high powerd flashlights be used durring the night game?
7. Whos ready to get some?
8. Is there a place where you can fire your weapon and range it in?
9. Are CO's required to keep quiet while moving them. Yeah I know its a mute point because you say he will not be taken...But I have been the commander for a game or two and points were on me but I still had to move a few times(never killed).
10. Whos ready to seriously get some? I am stoked.

Hollywood

VoidSuicide

Post by VoidSuicide » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 am

I can get a couple of those. first, #3, theres dom at at least. he runs the new SC Airsoft Supply and he will be vending. He's also Alpha CO. you can pm him with any questions about gear like ammo and gun parts.

#4 probably not, but check with Garrett

#5, there's yet to be a rule against them that I know of, I'd say yes.

#8 there should be, it not uncommon for half the people planning to play to be test firing in the parking area.
[align=center]Back from the dead?

Image[/align]

BKMrBlack
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by BKMrBlack » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 am

I'm a bit concerned about the answer to number 8 given by stealth hero. I certainly hope 1/2 the folks are not shooting in the parking area. I am going to go ahead and voice a concern I have for airsoft in general: safety. And if I'm not mistaken, it is something I have not seen mentioned in all 44 pages of stuff here.

What is the rule as far as the condition your airsoft rifle should be in when not in the playing area? Most fields that I play at says 1) mag out 2) clearing shot made after mag taken out and while still in the play area 3) safety on/rifle slung/no fingers on triggers!!!!

there are lots of players who seem to have the mentality that "my safety is on" and think it's ok. If you were at a firing range walking around with a loaded rifle you would be kicked out faster than you could say "but my safety is on". this includes if you are in the military on a military base.

In any area where people are not required to wear eye protection, then all airsoft rifles should be in a completely safe mode (mag out, clearing shot done, rifle slung, no fingers on triggers. In the case of pistols: holstered). Just my 2 cents. More than one person has said I'm a jerk about safety, but when people start losing eyes and places are shut down and it's all because a few simple safety precautions couldn't be followed.... well, I think you get the drift.

Cliff "MrBlack" Ling
Captain, The Black Knights
Last edited by BKMrBlack on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoidSuicide

Post by VoidSuicide » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 am

Sorry, to clarify, I did not mean that there was a free for all battle in the parking area. What I meant is that it's not uncommon for people to be test firing (mag out, empty chamber) in the parking area or standing at the edge aiming away from people to test fire with ammo to adjust their hop-ups and such.

Image[/align]

SergeantSoba
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SergeantSoba » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:36 am

are there camo requirements for this game? like OP = civilian clothes? or green vs tan? are there any combination restrictions? and what about safety gear? full face mask? glasses only? thanks ^^-b ill definitely see you all there. im pumped!

BlackFox205
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by BlackFox205 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 am

SergeantSoba wrote:are there camo requirements for this game? like OP = civilian clothes? or green vs tan? are there any combination restrictions? and what about safety gear? full face mask? glasses only? thanks ^^-b ill definitely see you all there. im pumped!
SC is Green base camo, GA is Tan based.

VoidSuicide

Post by VoidSuicide » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 am

SC is running Alpha (green based camo like M81, ect) GA is running Bravo colors (tan based camo). Age and face/eye pro can be found both in the rules and at earlier points within this thread.

Image[/align]

NORM
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by NORM » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:38 pm

I know that the question is possibly answered... But I frankly dont have the time to read through 43 pages of posts... What color are the SC boys expected to be? Is there going to be a final player package that I just havent seen yet? Thanks for the info...

Romba

Post by Romba » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Read the post above yours...