The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Information about past games.
stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

Re: The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

i have had several people ask what the georgia co looks like. his name is jester and he is the guy on the far right of this photo in the ball cap
http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww39 ... per021.jpg

blackout
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by blackout » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm

If he is taking photos at night get him to wear a constant glow stick and possibly an orange reflector vest.

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm

he will not be taking photos at night since he doesnt have nite vision equippment

blackout
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by blackout » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:02 pm

ok well i will donate somemoney if i remember

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 am

stuckmojo wrote:let me clear this up and im not a rep but i do know the field owner personally and garrett probally just let this slip but NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON PREMISES . and think about this guys there are alot of minors there i wouldnt let my son attend a game where there are people drinking.
Can we get an amendment for this in the charter? Prohibition didn't work in the US but i bet it would be fine here in the AOSC. Reason being Its a great help to new players to see that the AOSC takes this seriously. And I know parents think of this stuff because I have one kid who isn't allowed to come because his mother believes (in his words) "I just got my permission to go to TDC revoked by my mother who is afraid that I'm gonna be drinking booze or getting high or raped or something xP." Obviously none of that is going to happen, but i even remember my mom saying that for this first game I went to. An amendment would ease all worry that none of that would happen and that we really are playing in a safe airsoft environment. Plus buzzed airsofters isn't really the best thing to have running around...

And im not looking for a troll or anything so please take this seriously.

SergeantSoba
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SergeantSoba » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 am

yo, im in need of a battery for the game this weekend. i pulled my stuff out of storage and found that my battery wont take a charge :( i was wondering if anyone has some extra batteries that i can use, or rent, or buy. i have a kwa g36c with stock internals. im not looking for any sort of massive power pack, just something to make the gun run. as far as renting/borrowing, i know that batteries are expensive, and i will leave you all my info as well as my drivers license to make sure i dont walk off with it unintentionally. if anyone can help i would really appreciate it. ^^-b

BlackGhost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by BlackGhost » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 am

These are all true. And it may have gotten of hand. But I do believe this was a joke or so I hoped. There has not been alcohol at an aosc game before so why now. True at making it safe. And still if I find out you have or are underage drinking your booty is booted.

Esteban

Post by Esteban » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 am

So what you're saying is that we should all go out for a drink AFTER the game?

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 am

BlackGhost wrote:These are all true. And it may have gotten of hand. But I do believe this was a joke or so I hoped. There has not been alcohol at an aosc game before so why now. True at making it safe. And still if I find out you have or are underage drinking your booty is booted.
Heck im underage and I would boot them!
Esteban wrote:So what you're saying is that we should all go out for a drink AFTER the game?
Yea on your own time, haha

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am

SergeantSoba wrote:yo, im in need of a battery for the game this weekend. i pulled my stuff out of storage and found that my battery wont take a charge :( i was wondering if anyone has some extra batteries that i can use, or rent, or buy. i have a kwa g36c with stock internals. im not looking for any sort of massive power pack, just something to make the gun run. as far as renting/borrowing, i know that batteries are expensive, and i will leave you all my info as well as my drivers license to make sure i dont walk off with it unintentionally. if anyone can help i would really appreciate it. ^^-b
send dsmitty a pm he does gun and battery rentals. he most likely has something you can rent

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am

A member of my team wants to take pictures himself, but it would be mostly of our own team, not necessarily everyone. Would it be alright if he still took pictures for us?

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 am

Anybody can take pictures of anyone. :)
There's no kill switch on awesome!

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 am

to my knowledge anyone can walk the field and take pics as long as they have proper safety gear

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 am

Once again: We DO NOT cancel for weather, EVER. If you are afraid to get wet playing a COMBAT SIMULATION SPORT, then maybe it's not a sport for you. South Carolina will be in the field to win with honor regardless of weather.

rockinandglockin, not being mean but you need to read the rules and OP for a game. EVERYTHING you need to know for any game is in those two places, and the answers to your questions are very easy to find. Please make an effort.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

UF_Jester
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by UF_Jester » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 pm

stuckmojo wrote:i have had several people ask what the georgia co looks like. his name is jester and he is the guy on the far right of this photo in the ball cap
http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww39 ... per021.jpg
On that note, maybe Dom and I should stand up during the rules briefing. That way the other team could see who they're after.