The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Information about past games.
Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Post by Vesper » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:47 pm

sgtgray wrote:
My team will be there if it rains, snows, floods, or a volcano and asteroid hits..
I'll remember that you said that.

uboat4
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by uboat4 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

HA! im so ready for this game! haha

Hollywood
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Hollywood » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey now. I had to train and serve under the Clinton era. The trainging was hard core. It was the walking in a combat zone with an unloaded rifle that was the suck. ;)

I wanted to drop a few links to you guys. I made this this evening for our areas newb forum. Hope this will help some new guys. But most of all I am going to need you up to par so my smiles are sincere while plinking NC targets.

Here are some links you can pass to your friends. From what I have looked over. And I look at alot of forums,web sites, youtube videos, any scrap of info I can get on new tactics, gear, strats. You never stop learning.

http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/u ... ical.shtml
This is the bible for soldiers.

http://m7airsoft.com/
The gear webisodes are very laid out. Forums informative. Youtube training maneuvers are pretty much on par. While listening also look closely at the gear. They add certain things that I didnt even think to and also once seeing it it saved me 50 bucks on a helmet.

http://www.badkarmaairsoft.net/bkforums ... f=13&t=502
Self plug but I think it has some usefull info for brand new guys getting into millitary sims, tactics.

http:// http://www.Youtube.com
Anything airsoft. I broke down my first airsoft weapon using this. Watching fields you plan on visiting. Tactics. Build guids. You guys need to be linking youtube vids to eachother so you can all see what you are learning and discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaybritish# ... 9-RUvfOHZw
I found this guy last week. He is very informative to new snipers.

Another thing I found about 6-7 years ago was on ebay. Someone had scanned millitary books( sniper, ranger, sf, airassault, airborne, sf medic, and about 20 other millitary issued guides. I lost the disk about 4 years ago but before I lost them I made tons of copies and would hand them out at events. They are great training aids. I wanna say I paid 11 dollars for the disk. Thats about a 300 dollar savings if you were to go to surplus stores, or onlins to buy the paper books.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Hollywood on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GARRETT
I do in fact have a life.

Post by GARRETT » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, I will probably not have enough time tomorrow to get online. So I leave you with this. Bring it if you got the guts. If not shut yo mouth, and cry to mommy :'( ..............................

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:21 am

OK, I'm here. Call me on channel 1 when you arrive at the field. Sgt gray has the right idea, just for the wrong side ;)
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 am

We'll be heading down there later. We'll probably arrive sometime around four or five p.m.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 am

For those that might be curious, I have loaded my coffee pot and will have my infamous motor, otherwise known as coffee throughout the weekend.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by severed » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 am

don't forget the fixin's for those atomic noodles!
Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 am

Diesel wrote:For those that might be curious, I have loaded my coffee pot and will have my infamous motor, otherwise known as coffee throughout the weekend.
Diesel's Motor Oil is no joke, as it does pour as black and as thick as 5w20!

Be prepared to take many bathroom breaks as well as drinking enough water to stay hydrated if you consider this option.

Hollywood
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Hollywood » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 am

Walking out now. See ya in 6 hours.

severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by severed » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:50 am

3hrs and 10min til I'm out. I'll be there around 7ish
Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

GuNZ95
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by GuNZ95 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 am

the 7 guys including me from savannah wont be there , not my decision but everyone said no go. hope to play with yall another time .

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:42 am

Diesel wrote:For those that might be curious, I have loaded my coffee pot and will have my infamous motor, otherwise known as coffee throughout the weekend.
Just like Op24-2! except we will be on your side. Save me a cup for saturday night.

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 am

Ah, such fond memories (OP24-1!). :D

I'll be bringing a mug and my mooching face. :D
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 pm

There are over 150 registered from South Carolina, and GA estimates at least 100, probably more.

Who knows what effect the weather will have though.
There's no kill switch on awesome!